By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - ReCore has only been in development for 14 months??? EDIT: And is just now going into full production???

jlmurph2 said:
HollyGamer said:
jlmurph2 said:

It was CGI. Yes it showed the gameplay mechanic but people were skeptical if the game would actually play that way until they saw footage in spring 2014. Then the game came out in October 2014.

still they showed us the concept and most people already understand the games  concept, unlike Recore which is just the info from Keiji Inafune.

You don't think the trailer gave us at least an idea of the game? I mean it wasn't like it didn't have any type of action. 

No impresion at all except,  Keiji Inafune names on the games titles LOl, well maybe that's why that's the purpose why the reveal the name of the creator before they showed the trailer.

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
jlmurph2 said:
HollyGamer said:

still they showed us the concept and most people already understand the games  concept, unlike Recore which is just the info from Keiji Inafune.

You don't think the trailer gave us at least an idea of the game? I mean it wasn't like it didn't have any type of action. 

No impresion at all except,  Keiji Inafune names on the games titles LOl, well maybe that's why that's the purpose why the reveal the name of the creator before they showed the trailer.

That at least lets us know the game will be good.

Angelus said:
I definitely see how this can get some people confused when they have to wait like 6 years just to catch another glimpse of an announced new IP

Ok, took me a second to get it.  Zap!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

jlmurph2 said:
HollyGamer said:
jlmurph2 said:
HollyGamer said:

The game will be good ???  maybe,  but the person is a talented person like Mike Cerney, but is not a guarenteee a talented person will create a good games unless they showed the gameplay.

HollyGamer said:
jlmurph2 said:

The game will be good ???  maybe,  but the person is a talented person like Mike Cerney, but is not a guarenteee a talented person will create a good games unless they showed the gameplay.

Oh well, Gamescom it is.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
HollyGamer said:
jlmurph2 said:

Oh well, Gamescom it is.

I hope so, but i thought they will only use gamescom to reveal other new title that have not yet announce  on E3. Or  gamescom will be just a re announce games from E3 from Microsoft but with real gameplay trailer?

HollyGamer said:
jlmurph2 said:
HollyGamer said:

Oh well, Gamescom it is.

I hope so, but i thought they will only use gamescom to reveal other new title that have not yet announce  on E3. Or  gamescom will be just a re announce games from E3 from Microsoft but with real gameplay trailer?

Gamescom has Crackdown, Quantum Break, Scalebound and more. I'm assuming ReCore is in the more.

jlmurph2 said:
HollyGamer said:
jlmurph2 said:
HollyGamer said:

Yeah cause Soul Sacrifice turned out to be so good.

GameMasterPC said:
jlmurph2 said:

For a Vita game.

jlmurph2 said:
GameMasterPC said:

For a Vita game.

No it didn't. It was boring. And what do you mean by Vita game? Vita could easily have games on par with PS3 in terms of quality. Even I had a lot of faith in Keiji before playing Soul Sacrifice. Now I'll just take a wait and watch approach to ReCore. It would have to be a way better game than Soul Sacrifice just to be a good game.