By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: WiiU and Vita Won't Reach 15mill LT

Tagged games:

Who will end out on top?

Vita 134 54.03%

WiiU 114 45.97%

Total:248

I think Japan will keep the vita alive long enough to surpass the WiiU, but still be short of 15mill

Around the Network

Yeah, that's pretty safe at this point. It really sucks that both are so undervalued.

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

I agree.

Pretty safe prediction there. Next year WiiU will get replaced and Vita will get discontinued.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Wiiu will sell more than gamecube so of course it will sell more than 15 million.

Around the Network
POE said:
Wiiu will sell more than gamecube so of course it will sell more than 15 million.

Wii U 2015 sales till now 0.7 million. With no big hitters like MK or Smash this wont pass 2 million total in 2015. That gives 11 - 11.5 million in 2015. In 2016 PS4 / Xbox One will be $299 (Wii U have to force a price cut). It wont be enough. So at the end of 2016 it will be 13 million (very generus assumption). Best of luck surpassing 15 million. GC probably crossed 21 million.

The sad part is the Wii U at 9.7mil is overtracked on VGChartz, by like 300k.
At the same time the Vita is undertracked by like 500k+

Will either of them make it past the 15million mark? probably not.

Very sad that it has come to this point .

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

To be fair with a price cut to 150 bucks Wii u could fly off the shelves. This needs to happen.

But but but pricecut and Zelda!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.