Tagged games:

Who will end out on top?

Vita 134 54.03%

WiiU 114 45.97%

Total:248
zorg1000 said:
Aerys said:
Wii U sure wont reach 15M.

So people still think Wii U will finish on top ?

Vita might not hit that number either. Its pretty over tracked in Europe.

It's very unlikely Vita doesnt hit 15M since the production wont stop like WiiU before a long time, by 2017, it will obviously reach it.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:

Vita won't reach 14 million LT, so yes. lol

Neither will reach 15M. Vita can only survive so long. You've got killer apps coming to Japan this year for 3DS so that takes away hype for the Vita. Wii U's last hope is Zelda, Paper Mario, and Star Fox. But these are extremely low numbers for both. NX has to do something that catches attention and Nintendo seems to believe NX is that thing.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Aerys said:

I'm pretty sure the PSV can easily sell another million until it's discontinued.

Boutros said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

I'm pretty sure the PSV can easily sell another million until it's discontinued.

according to CESA Vita was at 10.21m by end of March 2015, so i guess it hardly shipped 12m by end of 2015. In others world, it most likely need to ship another +2 million, not only ~1million.

That said we will never know, and we hardly know the Vita situation worlwide, so there isn't much to discuss. What i believe is that it should ship over 13m but under 14m, because i fon't see Sony continue to ship Vita evrn in 2019, and Japan sales must drop after years, even with a great third party support.

Around the Network

This is so sad as I love both systems so much.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

I say vita will do it and Wii-U won't.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

VITA FTW!!!

It will win this battle and avoid the wooden spoon. It's received so many more games than the Wii U so imo it deserves it's victory too.

Thanks to Japan the thing will survive a few years yet :)

Wii U no, Vita yes.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread