By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess delayed to 2006, not coming to Revolution

It will never happen again

Agree, won't happen 35 28.93%

I can see it happening in... 86 71.07%

Total:121

I can see them going the, 'exclusive release on the WiiU with exclusive remaster on the NX half a year to a year later' route on this one. They wont pull it from the WiiU completely, they've said as much and I don't think they'd be that stupid. But if Ps4 can use Last of us remastered edition as a launch window incentive so can Nintendo with Zelda.
I still think they're probably not launching NX until 2017 but having Zelda on it for launch couln't hurt.

Around the Network

The difference is TP was finished. Zelda U clearly wasn't even close to done from what we'd seen. That has to be noted here for fairness.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Roma said:
as long as it comes to WiiU fans won't be that upset. For me I will see what benefits I get in the NX version before I buy the NX and the NX version of the game.

it really saddens me that Nintendo couldn't make people get the gamepad advantages in a game. I would rather have a direct overview of my inventory or map than bring up a menu. I talked to a friend a couple of days ago and he works at a games store and he told me people still don't get that the WiiU is actually a new Nintendo console.

If Nintendo hasn't been able to properly convey this message by now, they never will. We're almost 3 years into it's life cycle for Christ sakes. 

I knew I had seen this movie before

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Pavolink said:
Faxanadu said:

Before posting these things and claiming things, you need to work on your reading comprehension.

instead repositioned as a launch title for Revolution, the Big N's next-generation platform.

and don't want to force them to wait and buy a brand new system in order to play the game."

They never said it would not go to Revolution.

They did not force them to wait AND buy a brand new system in order to play the game. Everything they said was the truth, no Gamecube owner was forced to buy a new system in order to play the game. So what you clame is just wrong and misleading.

Since you claimed something from a text that wasnt there, the reading comprehension part still holds.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
Pavolink said:
Faxanadu said:

Before posting these things and claiming things, you need to work on your reading comprehension.

instead repositioned as a launch title for Revolution, the Big N's next-generation platform.

and don't want to force them to wait and buy a brand new system in order to play the game."

They did not force them to wait AND buy a brand new system in order to play the game. Everything they said was the truth, no Gamecube owner was forced to buy a new system in order to play the game. So what you clame is just wrong and misleading.

Since you claimed something from a text that wasnt there, the reading comprehension part still holds.

Wherever makes you feel better.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

fleischr said:
I knew I had seen this movie before

Not the same situation, not the same content, not the same game

-Weggie, 2015

Pavolink said:
Faxanadu said:
Pavolink said:
Faxanadu said:

Wherever makes you feel better.

So you agree that your thread title is trolling as Nintendo never made the claim you have put in the thread title?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:

So you agree that your thread title is trolling as Nintendo never made the claim you have put in the thread title?

I agree. Telling the truth is trolling and you want to keep living in denial.

Where is the option to vote for it happening right now? I don't understand why anyone would think Nintendo would develop a game for a console (a massive game, like Zelda, that costs a HUGE amount of money to make) that's in its final year (let's be serious people 2016 is Wii U's last year, even if the NX doesn't launch until 2017 but I think it will be 2016) alone? Why would they NOT want to maximize profits and, not to mention, satisfy NX owners who don't want to have to wait ANOTHER 4-5 years before the NX Zelda launches?