By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disinformation Agents Have Overtaken VGCHARTZ (Nintendo Related)

This should be good. I'm neutral in this so I just want to watch. Tag.

Around the Network

Definitely rumors, but the reason why they are rumors is that they can't be easily disproven

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

mZuzek said:
kljesta64 said:

Beware of those who disinform and claim Nintendo will release a new consoles in 2016. It's a lie.
Beware of those who say Zelda U is cross gen and it will release on Nintendos new console and Wii U. It's a lie. 
Beware of those who say Nintendo has abandoned Wii U and is already developing games for their next console. It's a lie.

There's no evidence. There's no logic to support these ugly claims.

Releasing a new console in the mid of a generation makes no sense at all. It's basically the path of Sega and look what happend. People are dissapointed. Nintendo fans are dissapointed..that does not mean any of these claims are true. That does not mean a new console is on the horizon. It's all a big messy disinformational campaign a lie.

The gaming industry dissapoints but eventually it makes up for it.

There's as much evidence for as there is against these claims, as ugly as they are. If anything, Nintendo did not do a great job of making people sure the Wii U will have long-term support, in fact they did the exact opposite.

Either way, as stupid as releasing a new console in the middle of a generation is, it looks like they will do it. Based on what we've seen and what they said, it is clear that 2017 is as late as it'll get for the NX release, and I'm pretty sure Microsoft and Sony aren't planning successors anywhere near as soon.

as I said the information is a lie I dont claim to have any information for what im saying to be true. its bad news to talk BS and make threads about nintendo and nx and so on all the bad stuff thats why i made this thread.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Hiku said:
kljesta64 said:

Releasing a new console in the mid of a generation makes no sense at all. It's basically the path of Sega and look what happend.

It's also what Xbox did, and look what happeneed with the 360.

they released it one year earlier same as nintendo with wii u.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-06-17-next-proper-metroid-prime-would-likely-now-be-on-nx

Someone else found this, can't take the credit.

Around the Network

I want to see all the evidences of all NX games.

Click HERE and be happy 

kljesta64 said:

Beware of those who disinform and claim Nintendo will release a new consoles in 2016. It's a lie.

Beware of those who say Zelda U is cross gen and it will release on Nintendos new console and Wii U. It's a lie. 

Beware of those who say Nintendo has abandoned Wii U and is already developing games for their next console. It's a lie.

No offence but you cannot prove that these theories are untrue, just as they cannot prove their own theories are true, so labeling them liars seems a little pointless.

Can you, beyond a shadow of doubt prove that Nintendo will not release a new console/console in 2016, that Zelda U won't be cross gen, or that Nintendo are planning on winding down support for the WiiU? because if you can't, you really shouldn't be calling peoples theories lies.

Roronaa_chan said:

gif

That fire from the explotions disappeared too early, they should made the fire to last longer, that is unfair. 

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

paranoid much?
What makes you sure they wont release the NX consol in 2016 or early 2017?

I believe you, OP.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!