By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It's Official, Nintendo has the WORST FANBASE EVER.

Are we Nintendo fans bad?

Yes 34 52.31%

No 21 32.31%

You know i'm bad! 9 13.85%

Total:64

Yup, you heard me Nintendo fans are the worst.

Now first of all this is nothing personal, i'm not trying to blame nor offend anybody in particular, this is just to express my feelings towards the Nintendo community as a whole so it's kinda personal but not really... If that were the case i would be blaming myself and that's just not my thing and this just needs to be said.

So we all know Nintendo's E3 sucked this year right, why did it suck? Well because the WiiU has had a rough time with almost no games coming out ever since it's release and most of the games they showed at this E3 we already knew were coming and nothing was really mindblowing but why did it get so much hate? Well, mainly because of Metroid Prime but i'll get to that later. Now i'll be honest with ya all, i wasn't expecting much from Nintendo this year but i ended up enjoying the Digital Event because it wasnt a 2 hour borefest like the other conferences and it was actually funny and while some games looked really lame others looked pretty cool like StarFox and Mario & Luigi. But i admit that i wasn't very impressed with the line up and i expected the video to be longer than it did but what really dissapointed me is that they showed us yet again simple trailers for games like FE X SMT & Xenoblade i was expecting some in game footage for FE X SMT and now everyone expects the game to be a dating sim game and i just refuse to believe that! And what about the new loyalty program, third party support and all that? Did they forget what really mattered for the future of NX and Nintendo as a whole?

So i enjoyed the event but still ended up being dissapointed... Oh NO! All hope is lost! Is this the end of Nintendo? NintenDOOMed!!!

No, last years E3 was good who says next years E3 won't be? Last year Nintendo was even crowned number 1 best publisher on Metacritic which everybody seems to forget and this is where the whole fan backlash comes in, some people just love to overreact and spread so much negativity within the community. The negativity has gotten so out of control that people suddenly want to switch game platforms, supossedly won't even give the NX a chance and made a petition to cancel one of their upcoming games: Metroid Prime for 3DS. Meanwhile Sony fans are crying out of joy over a trailer of a REMAKE of a 20 year old game which didn't show any gameplay what so ever and won't be released until some time in 2016... It's amazing really, everybody knows that Square Enix is not Square from the 90's anymore and Sakaguchi has left the company a long time ago and still the Sony fans were very positive over this mere trailer of a remake which could end up being shit anyway. Why? Because they trust their brand they have faith in Sony and whatever bullshit scheme Sony may come up with, their fanbase will always show their pride and defend it. Why can't the Nintendo community be a bit more like this?

Yes, Nintendo has dissapointed us time after time again but do you really think Nintendo can survive if their own fanbase aren't supportive of them? Another thing that pisses me off is that we asked for Star Fox and now we are finally getting a Star Fox and yet people still have the balls to complain about the Gamepad controls, be happy we are getting one! And now finally Metroid Prime, yes, it looks average at best but we thought the same thing about Super Mario 3D World of course most of you won't remember but everyone wanted a Super Mario Galaxy 3 so bad that the backlash was just as bad when we saw that SM3DW trailer and now everybody agrees that it's one of the best Mario games ever. Wind Waker has cartoony graphics but do any of you care anymore? Why are we so afraid of change, innovation is Nintendo's thing and most of the time they deliver a solid experience that's worth the time so why can't we try out their new Metroid game and make the best of it. Don't be stupid, by signing a petition to cancel it might end up with Nintendo abandoning the series for good.

Around the Network

As a self appointed Nintendo fan, I feel very insulted.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

tag

Took you that long to work that one out.

I'm here only to see the fight

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Why settle for mediocrity? Nintendo fans are putting their foot down. I say keep yelling Nintendo fans. Keep yelling until they hear you.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

I was dissapointed in the presentation. But, you know, they put their work into it. And we had a lot of directs. One dissapointing E3 isn't the end of the world.

That and I still have a backlog of Wii U games to catch up on ^^

and just for information: Nintendo did show gameplay of everything at Threehouse

Click HERE and be happy 

Won`t argue against it today. The BS that followed a bad press conference was unreal, though it wasn`t only Nintendo fans that did that.

why do i feel the op is actually insulting Sony fanbase =/