By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 is 30 fps

Azerth said:
Fusioncode said:

Do me a favor, point out the people who said 30fps is bad thing for Xbox but a good thing for PS4. 

well seeing as how a ps game gets annouced at 30fps everyone is ok but when a x1 game is 30fps then it gets bashed for only being 30fps.  heck people bashed mcc for having one game not be 60fps

Could we stop making things up please?

Around the Network
Azerth said:
ReactiveLeek44 said:
Wait...so it's ok for Uncharted 4 to be 30 FPS in single player, but if an XB1 game isn't 60 FPS, it's suddenly the end of the world?? I don't understand the logic behind the Sony die-hards.

lol i was thinking the same thing

Victim complex ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

good!! id rather take the destructibility and everything that was going on than 60 FPS. good call. 

As long as it's stable 30fps, I will be okay with that. Those graphics can't run on ps4 at 60fps.

Azerth said:
ReactiveLeek44 said:
Wait...so it's ok for Uncharted 4 to be 30 FPS in single player, but if an XB1 game isn't 60 FPS, it's suddenly the end of the world?? I don't understand the logic behind the Sony die-hards.

lol i was thinking the same thing

Gloating. Always more gloating from you guys.

This kind of comments achieves nothing constructive for the discussions... -__-

Around the Network

Never cared and still don't.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

TruckOSaurus said:
Still don't care about 60fps so not even disappointed a little bit.

I do care about 60fps, but i never understood why it was even considered for a game like Uncharted. Focusing on pushing the game's tech, whether that be for better visuals, making the world more open, or making it more dynamic, (or all of the above, as seems to be the actual case) makes much more sense for UC4 than extra precision/smoothness (at last in my opinion).

I was personally expecting them to settle on a variable, but i suppose the end result of a lock will be functionally the same.

I'd rather Naughty Dog focus on quality of gameplay than taking out bits and bobs to push it to 60.

Good. Means I don't have to rebuy a PS4.

Zekkyou said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Still don't care about 60fps so not even disappointed a little bit.

I do care about 60fps, but i never understood why it was even considered for a game like Uncharted. Focusing on pushing the game's tech, whether that be for better visuals, making the world more open, or making it more dynamic, (or all of the above, as seems to be the actual case) makes much more sense for UC4 than extra precision/smoothness (at last in my opinion).

I was personally expecting them to settle on a variable, but i suppose the end result of a lock will be functionally the same.

Well, I'm the kind of guy who can sit in front those 30 vs 60 fps comparison GIFs for 5 minutes and say "You're sure they're supposed to be different?" so I'll always take pretty much anything before higher fps.

Signature goes here!