By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I like games but no time

Same thing here...looking into my steam library or my physical pile of games is like seeing shredded money :(

Around the Network

A problem for me too. Have a huge backlog, but still have limited time to play them :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

damn.

What's worked for me is finding a game that you can have a satisfying experience within 20 minutes and be done.

Games like Mario Kart or Smash Bros are best for this. I've found occasionally games like Assassin's Creed or Batman works for this if you're just exploring the game world, but not as much if you need to advance the storyline.

Big RPGs / MMORPGS just don't work for us working folk. Sorry mate.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Personally I think the biggest cost to gaming is time.

Around the Network

I know that feel bro... : (

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I find myself in the same predicament which is why made a rule that I won't buy a new game if I have 2 games that I still haven't completed.

yeah that's why every time I think about buying a new console, reality kicked in and said to me that I barely can keep up with my ps4. I'm sure a lot of people are in the same situation, they will choose the console that have most of the games they want to play. That's why I chose ps4 because it has franchises that I can't skip like the new uncharted 4 and the next the last of us. I can live without Nintendo franchises and most of the MS franchises.

Want to hear my story? I frequently find myself shifting to, *shudders*, casual games!!! I no longer have the time or attention span to commit to longer games, or to completionist goals. In fact, I find myself getting turned off by PR statements saying stuff like: "300 hours worth of content". I find myself getting overwhelmed when I turn on a game and see 20 objectives/quest markers.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

dont sleep.

problem solved.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.