By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Stop with the childishness. Seriously

Aeolus451 said:
alternine said:

Stop letting others opinions affect you so much. If you liked it thats fine but dont call others childish because they want to switch platforms. Practice what you preach my friend.

This. 

Gaming is a hobby and a luxury. If someone wants to stop gaming or switch consoles/devices for whatever reason, so be it. It's their decision and their hobby.

Yeah, there's alot of truth to this.  But i don't think he'd mind if he didn't end up hearing so much damn bitching.  If people simply went "hmm, that was unimpressive.  I think i'll sell my system to switch to ps4"  i don't think it would get to the op so much.  When people constantly bash something you like in dramatic fashion from every direction it starts making people feel like it's a personal attack on their opinions.  I'm  not saying it's intended, but it happens.  For the record, i was very unimpressed with the direct.  I felt there's was too much 3ds talk, and there was no "surprise holiday title" like there had been in the past.  What i like the least is that they didn't show anything on devil's third or fatal frame, and i'm 99% sure those games are coming out this year.   Sweet jesus i loved the muppets though.

Around the Network

How is this childish? A company that has pretty much just made our $300+ investment obsolete does NOT get a free pass!

Sony overprices the ps3 and lacks exclusives, they get a kick in the ass and are forced to spend money on games and their image

Microsoft makes X1 always online and focuses more on media than games, they get a kick in the ass, remove their ceo, and start actually focusing on games

Nintendo gives the tiny Wii U fanbase a middle finger by milking amibo's and refusing to invest in actual 1st party games that we want, they get a pat on the back and a "you tried your best" reward?

Stop defending them. They have NOTHING to show right now for all the hype they built. We have been defending them for the past 4 years, waiting patiently for new games and content, and now that we decide we had enough, it's being "childish"?

I <3 Classic Platformers!

Multi-console Owner FTW

Nintendo shouldn't really put Zelda U on that infographic.... it's insult.

curl-6 said:

Yeah, how dare we not be satisfied with a handful of insulting C-grade spinoffs, two of which drag the names of beloved franchises through the mud, and the total absence of virtually every game NIntendo fans have been begging for since this gen began?

How dare we expect at least one new blockbuster game at the biggest gaming expo of the year.

How could we be so childish as to voice anger that the console we dropped hundreds of dollars on is being cut loose to survive on dregs in its third year.

Says the guy with a FATAL FRAME avatar and signature, when they're bringing that same game this ye... Wait, for Europeans too?

Asking CHILDREN to stop bring childish is like asking Vgchartz' users to stop being brats about not getting what they're delusional selves wanted, they can't.

"No first party games" your Sony fan boy butt, there's first party games coming to Wii U.

Moderated by - PwerlvlAmy

Nintendo fans being childish? Well I NEVER!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
The situation sucked but it really wasn't the worst thing in the world. I can name at least 5 things in my life that were worse.

I'm sure all of us can. Wouldn't mind it if we weren't stuck coming up with lists of things that could be worse than the present moment, though. E3 conferences are supposed to make us all giddy with excitement. Too bad that this one was a hurdle towards me having a good day. I overcame it, but I shouldn't be having to "overcome" an event designed to pump all of us up.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

That was a shocking show. I'm done at this point. Nintendo deserve to fail now IMO. I mean why the hell does wii u need another party game we just got Mario party.

StuOhQ said:
I'm sure all of us can. Wouldn't mind it if we weren't stuck coming up with lists of things that could be worse than the present moment, though. E3 conferences are supposed to make us all giddy with excitement. Too bad that this one was a hurdle towards me having a good day. I overcame it, but I shouldn't be having to "overcome" an event designed to pump all of us up.

To be fair, my post wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Nogamez said:
That was a shocking show. I'm done at this point. Nintendo deserve to fail now IMO. I mean why the hell does wii u need another party game we just got Mario party.

Same reason 3DS needed another Fire Emblem and another Zelda, and why Wii U needed a 2D sidescroller from Retro Studios. In other words, they fucking didn't, but Nintendo seems incapable of grasping concepts like oversaturation and diversity.

Please, quit it with the justifications. Nintendo's E3 this year was terrible.