By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm jumping ship. @Edit: Sony it is!

I find it hilarious that even fans of other companies are telling you to not jump ship. Was this meant to be a joke?

Around the Network

Sony and PC...

Why.... Microsoft first party has a high chance of going PC, Sony first party will never go PC, and a lot of eastern titles will never go to PC.

PC+PS4 is the ideal combo.

NintendoPie said:
I find it hilarious that even fans of other companies are telling you to not jump ship. Was this meant to be a joke?

I guess people forgot to read the "Now, seriously" part.

Interesting to know I got people like Tlozjb butthurt for whatever reason.

daredevil.shark said:
Whenever a bad conference happens a company looses its customers. Sony and Microsoft are poof. Its nothing unusual and holds true for Nintendo.

And my advice holds true for them as well.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

ReimTime said:
I get it, the E3 conference was terrible; but IDK man, isn't this a bit radical? Still getting some good games. VGC gets these reaction threads like every 4 weeks or so.

You're still trolling, faggot? The PSWhores has no good games, and here you are getting upset at anyone that states facts, and you suck  a mod's dick to have those ban for no reason, troll. 

Around the Network
Danger123 said:
ReimTime said:
I get it, the E3 conference was terrible; but IDK man, isn't this a bit radical? Still getting some good games. VGC gets these reaction threads like every 4 weeks or so.

You're still trolling, faggot? The PSWhores has no good games, and here you are getting upset at anyone that states facts, and you suck  a mod's dick to have those ban for no reason, troll. 

Pud called; he wants his Double Bubble insults back

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Munchies said:
NintendoPie said:

I guess people forgot to read the "Now, seriously" part.

Interesting to know I got people like Tlozjb butthurt for whatever reason.

Does your mommy pick your shoes out because you can't think for yourself, troll? 

Danger123 said:

Does your mommy pick your shoes out because you can't think for yourself, troll? 

True_fan, why'd you do this to yourself?

What's the point of asking mods to permaban you if you keep making alt?

And to begin with, why asking for permaban in the 1st place?

PC is best. After that I'd probably go X1. But X1 and PS4 are basically the same machine. Just pick which has the best exclusives for you.

I know your thread isn't serious, but this conference just culminated the inner Nintendo-fan feelings I was feeling the entire generation. Across the lastest years, I noticed I was slowly moving more and more towards Sony. Now, this marks my "jump"... I guess now I'm a PlayStation fan, since PS4 alone has 10x more games I wanted than WiiU+3DS together.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won