By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm jumping ship. @Edit: Sony it is!

RolStoppable said:
Pick a platform with free online multiplayer.

Or used game support

Around the Network
Ruler said:
Pick playstation and keep your wiiu

Ruler stop being sensible. 

I hope you keep your Nintendo console. Like others have said, if you want another console....do your research and pick what you prefer. I have all 3, but that's me. Although I was disappointed with Nintendo's conference, I wouldn't abandon them. Been a fan since the 80's. That won't change.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Munchies said:

So, I'm looking for a new base. What do you guys recommend? Sony or Microsoft?

Now, seriously. Words cannot express how disappointed I am. I am literally depressed. I don't know how Nintendo thought this could have been a good Direct, their decisions are beyond my ken. 

Somebody pinch me, I must be having a nightmare.

Dude, abandon the idea of a base. I'm in the same boat as you. Follow the games you like. In my case it's all PC. 
I would have gone PC and U, but I had to sell my U when moving abroad so now I'll be looking at my options. 

I skipped the wiiu (first time skipping a nintendo console) and bought a PS4 a few months ago

best decision ever

Around the Network

Enjoy your Playstation? Tell us when you get one and what games will you be getting. Uncharted Collection must buy, The Wticher 3, Bloorborne, MGS: GZ + Phantom Pain, The Last of us and maybe some other games and you'll be good to go until Ratchet and Clank, Street Fighter V, World of Final Fantasy and Uncharted 4 early 2016. Persona 5 and Dragon Quest Heroes are also for this upcoming holiday season so you can get that as well.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Mr.Playstation said:
DJEVOLVE said:
GameMasterPC said:

There are already many AAA exclusives on PS4. There is really something wrong with you if you can't acknowledge that.

Really? Something wrong with me, What games besides indies and Maybe bloodborne? That's literally it besides 3rd party. There must be something really, really, really wrong with you if you can acknowledge that.

PS4 console ( High Profile exclusives ):

LittleBigPlanet 3

Infamous: First Light

Driveclub

Knack

The Order 1886

KillZone Shadowfall

MLB 14

MLB 15

8 pretty good "AAA" games

Xbox One ( High Profile exlcusives ):

Forza Horizon 2

Forza Motosrport 5

Halo: The master chief collection

Killer Instinct

Sunset Override

5 Games, yay!! Can you please stop now . You can enjoy your third forza game released on the Xbox One now!!!

How did you manage to forget Bloodborne? Also, if we're counting the MCC than Sony also has GOW 3:R and TLOU:R.

And yeah, by the end of the year the Xbox One will have 9 games (including TR, which is timed) but the list will have 3 Forzas and 2 Halos.

Oh, and it's Infamous: Second Son, not First Light. First Light was the expansion, though it did get a retail release.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

theprof00 said:
what is going on? WHy all this nintendo hate? 4 threads?
What ahppened, can someone please inform me?

Nintendo's digital event was bad to say the least and some of the nintendo camp are moviing onto greener pastures. 

I would go with either a PS4 or PC. Maybe both.

RolStoppable said:
Pick a platform with free online multiplayer.

Or better yet, decent voice chat and online matchmaking!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261