By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm jumping ship. @Edit: Sony it is!

SOny is the safest bet.

Microsoft have a great 2015 ahead, but sony has more varied support from Japanese devs, indie's and their 1st parties take the most risks. Not to mention thrid party games will perform better on it.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
GameMasterPC said:

There are already many AAA exclusives on PS4. There is really something wrong with you if you can't acknowledge that.

Really? Something wrong with me, What games besides indies and Maybe bloodborne? That's literally it besides 3rd party. There must be something really, really, really wrong with you if you can acknowledge that.

PS4 console ( High Profile exclusives ):

LittleBigPlanet 3

Infamous: First Light

Driveclub

Knack

The Order 1886

KillZone Shadowfall

MLB 14

MLB 15

8 pretty good "AAA" games

Xbox One ( High Profile exlcusives ):

Forza Horizon 2

Forza Motosrport 5

Halo: The master chief collection

Killer Instinct

Sunset Override

5 Games, yay!! Can you please stop now . You can enjoy your third forza game released on the Xbox One now!!!

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

If there were any doubts, after this year's E3, everyone shall see where the best place to play is.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
GameMasterPC said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Really? Something wrong with me, What games besides indies and Maybe bloodborne? That's literally it besides 3rd party. There must be something really, really, really wrong with you if you can acknowledge that.

The level of ignorance in your post is insane. KZ: SF, Knack, Infamous: Second Son, Driveclub, LBP3, TO: 1886 do exist, you realise that?

Then again, you' seem to be a beyond-normal Xbox fan, so I guess that explains everything that's wrong with you.

I think he's talking about games of respected quality only.

This year has only Bloodborne and then the Uncharted Collection coming from sony themselves. There are plenty more Japanese exclusive but people always overlook them.  

Random_Matt said:
GameMasterPC said:

The level of ignorance in your post is insane. KZ: SF, Knack, Infamous: Second Son, Driveclub, LBP3, TO: 1886 do exist, you realise that?

Then again, you' seem to be a beyond-normal Xbox fan, so I guess that explains everything that's wrong with you.

Just another fanboy, personally i see nothing worthwhile on the X1, hence i sold mine last year.

Yep neither console has an amazing exclusive line up right now. I sold my X1 cause I saw no point in owning both PS4 and X1. Ended up selling my PS4 though and went to PC gaming. The sales/graphics are just to much. Steam big picture mode leaves me feeling like I still own a console.

Around the Network

Sony would be the obvious choice for me

teigaga said:
GameMasterPC said:

I think he's talking about games of respected quality only.

This year has only Bloodborne and then the Uncharted Collection coming from sony themselves. There are plenty more Japanese exclusive but people always overlook them.  

Infamous: Second Son was "respected" too. I don't know why people so selectively decide which game to respect and which to not especially when they haven't played that game.

For me Forza Horizon 2 has so far been the only worthy exclusive on XB1, while PS4 has Infamous: Second Son and Driveclub.

XB1 wins 2015 overall but not by much. It really only has Halo 5: Guardians and Forza Motorsport 6 for the entire year.

Was going to say Xbox as always, but Sony was already chosen...

FloatingWaffles said:
I have absolutely no idea how Nintendo can go from having an amazing E3 2014 to such an awful E3 2015.

I also cannot simply comprehend this fact on any level.

Fan + bad conference = not a fan anymore = not really a fan.

it's not the end of the world guys ;)

also, you own a wii u and a ps4, they look good together.

Pick playstation and keep your wiiu