By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm jumping ship. @Edit: Sony it is!

DJEVOLVE said:
Not sure why you even asked this site, I could have told you everyone was going to tell you Sony, However the games are not there as of now. AAA is on the Xbox

If you don't see AAA exclusives on PS4, there's something wrong with you.

Around the Network

I own Wii U and PS4. Sony has plenty of good games now and in the pipeline. That said, all the hysteria and hand-wringing over this Nintendo Direct is hilarious and pathetic at the same time. SMGDFH.

Keep your Wii U as there are plenty of good games for it, especially local multi. Unless you have nobody to play games with.

Almost everything else of note will be coming to PC anyway.

GameMasterPC said:
DJEVOLVE said:
Not sure why you even asked this site, I could have told you everyone was going to tell you Sony, However the games are not there as of now. AAA is on the Xbox

That's the problem they are all in 2016 and dates can be moved. As of now I don't see anything I want to play on the console, it's just people pounding their chest about it's power.

DJEVOLVE said:

The console that hasn't released any AAA games and wont do so for the first 9 months of the year?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
GameMasterPC said:

That's the problem they are all in 2016 and dates can be moved. As of now I don't see anything I want to play on the console, it's just people pounding their chest about it's power.

There are already many AAA exclusives on PS4. There is really something wrong with you if you can't acknowledge that.

GameMasterPC said:
DJEVOLVE said:

There are already many AAA exclusives on PS4. There is really something wrong with you if you can't acknowledge that.

Really? Something wrong with me, What games besides indies and Maybe bloodborne? That's literally it besides 3rd party. There must be something really, really, really wrong with you if you can acknowledge that.

DJEVOLVE said:
GameMasterPC said:

Really? Something wrong with me, What games besides indies and Maybe bloodborne? That's literally it besides 3rd party. There must be something really, really, really wrong with you if you can acknowledge that.

The level of ignorance in your post is insane. KZ: SF, Knack, Infamous: Second Son, Driveclub, LBP3, TO: 1886 do exist, you realise that?

Then again, you' seem to be a beyond-normal Xbox fan, so I guess that explains everything that's wrong with you.

GameMasterPC said:
DJEVOLVE said:

The level of ignorance in your post is insane. KZ: SF, Knack, Infamous: Second Son, Driveclub, LBP3, TO: 1886 do exist, you realise that?

Then again, you' seem to be a beyond-normal Xbox fan, so I guess that explains everything that's wrong with you.

Just another fanboy, personally i see nothing worthwhile on the X1, hence i sold mine last year.

- User was moderated for this post ~Tachikoma

Random_Matt said:
GameMasterPC said:

Just another fanboy, personally i see nothing worthwhile on the X1, hence i sold mine last year.

Fanboys can be really dumb with their arguments O.o

I personally have really enjoyed Forza Horizon 2 on the system, but other than that so far there's been no exclusive worth playing.