By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Which one?

Microsoft 445 24.86%

Sony 1,344 75.08%

Total:1,789

Didnt saw MS conference but what I saw at Sony's conference were beautifull looking games with very boring gameplay...so I think for me Ubisoft is the winner so far...

Around the Network
GTstation said:
Chris Hu said:

MS I rather play FM6 than any other game that was shown at E3.

You can just fire up F5 it will be very much the same.  I was expecting a massive blow out of F6 info at the conference, but given their low gloating about it looks more to me as a cheap cash grab then a worth full new game.  

Disheartning seeing so little F6 push given its release is so close.

What are you talking about it will have more then twice as much content you must have forgotten that Forza 5 only launched with only 200 cars and 14 locations.  Forza 6 will launch with over 450 cars and 26 locations plus a ton of other features that wheren't in 5.  That is a way bigger leap in content then in any previous Forza game.  With what you said I highly doubt you ever actually played any Forza game.

Wow, it is hard to say. I'm a Sony fan myself, but the backwards compatibility coming to Xbox One is big! I still won't buy an Xbox, but that could persuade many 360 players to buy XB1 instead of PS4. Sony had a big show too. FF7 remake? The Last Guardian?

Sony won this one, but not by much. I think MS had perhaps their best E3 showing ever this year.

E3 have been great overall thus far

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Sony.

Horizon looked incredible. TLG is back, and while I think it will be a 7-8/10 game, it is a good exclusive to add to the list, and is the kind of retail game you would never see on Xbox. Uncharted 4 looked phenomenal, a class above Tomb Raider, the guys at Crystal Dynamics must be so relieved it got delayed. Not too keen on Morpheus at the moment, but Sony did a good job in making it clear they are supporting it with a lot of games. Two Final Fantasy games, one Playstation exclusive, and FFVII possibly console exclusive. Shenmue III set to be funded for PS4 and PC.

Sony's show was so good, that no-one remembers Media Molecule, one of the best studios from the last decade, showed off their new project, or that the biggest fighting game in the world got a new trailer.

MS was decent, but I think it is worse than I thought immediately after the show yesterday. I thought they were bluffing when they initially said they had the best lineup in Xbox history, but after they announced they had moved Quantum Break, Scalebound and Crackdown to Gamescom, I believed it, and actually thought Sony might have been shown up.

But they didn't deliver that. Halo 5 and Gears 4 looked good, but not incredible. Tomb Raider trailer was poor. I am sure it is a better game than it looked, but I think MS chose a bad section to show off, and they were blown out the water by Uncharted. HoloLens and Minecraft does nothing for me. Recore had a good concept, but releases Spring 2016, and they didn't show gameplay, which is slightly worrying. Rare Replay is nice and well priced, but not blowing anyone away, and their new IP Sea of Thieves doesn't interest me.

Hopefully MS has a better Gamescom, but I'm not convinced. They have a better lineup than PS4 for the rest of the year, but starting from next year, I think they are going to be obliterated, in terms of exclusives and of course sales.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
I mean, no offense to MS, they had a great show, but you just have to give this one to Sony. Sonys conference is one that's going to be talked about for years, who can in all honesty claim that about MS' conference?

Sony killed it.

just on the internet meme front
the real world and main audience don't care or even know

this year e3 conference impact for sony and theire gamers is neliglible, while the ms conference changed so many things for all xbox gamers...
honesty, who could say anything else if you have an kind of objecitve look at this?

lindau said:

this year e3 conference impact for sony and theire gamers is neliglible, while the ms conference changed so many things for all xbox gamers...

What? MS changed absolutely nothing. You can play 360 games? Couldn't you do that for the last 10 years?

lindau said:
DerNebel said:
I mean, no offense to MS, they had a great show, but you just have to give this one to Sony. Sonys conference is one that's going to be talked about for years, who can in all honesty claim that about MS' conference?

Sony killed it.

just on the internet meme front
the real world and main audience don't care or even know

honesty, who could say anything else if you have an kind of objecitve look at this?

Anyone that's actually objective? The MS conference changed exactly 1 thing for all Xbox gamers, it gave them backwards compatibility, a feature that funny enough is really only relevant on the "internet meme front".

Chris Hu said:
GTstation said:

You can just fire up F5 it will be very much the same.  I was expecting a massive blow out of F6 info at the conference, but given their low gloating about it looks more to me as a cheap cash grab then a worth full new game.  

Disheartning seeing so little F6 push given its release is so close.

What are you talking about it will have more then twice as much content you must have forgotten that Forza 5 only launched with only 200 cars and 14 locations.  Forza 6 will launch with over 450 cars and 26 locations plus a ton of other features that wheren't in 5.  That is a way bigger leap in content then in any previous Forza game.  With what you said I highly doubt you ever actually played any Forza game.

Forza is unimportant and it doesn't and never will sell well
Racing Games sell in Europe and Xbox is dead in Europe
And you can see Microsoft still doesn't understand the Worldwide Game with giving something that isn't made for their US crowd the least amount of time.
At Gamescom they will get slaughtered after getting outsold 10:1 in Germany LOL

Sony won this E3 easily
Everyone was like "OMG MS was so good and Sony can't top that"

It took them 5 Minutes to destroy Microsoft

Its just insane how well Sony plays this game and can always just top easily what MS has to offer which is basically always the same stuff

If you think MS won you are probably not a gamer anyway
Guess what - You will see the exact same things next year again - Forza,Halo and Gears like every year
They did change nothing while Sony made Gamers dreams and wishes come true - They gathered even more mind share with the people
This is why they probably didn't need to announce a pricecut currently cause this will carry them easily WORLDWIDE
They made E3 not just a US centric show - They made E3 for all kinds of people over the whole world.Something that is winning them this Gen easily.

For me MS won it easily, BC was a huge deal, (although its funny to see how BC is suddenly no longer important...). Halo 5 is looking like one of the best shooters of this gen so far along with Recore. Sony didn't bring anything that made me want to pick up a PS4, not yet anyway.