By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Nintendo POSSIBLY beat Sony at E3?!

Can Nintendo Win?

LOL NO 204 42.77%

maybe...? 209 43.82%

uh... 64 13.42%

Total:477

Playstation conference destroyed everything with Shenmue 3, FInal Fantasy VII Remake and The Last Guardian. Nintendo has no chance!

Around the Network

Whether Nintendo can "beat" Sony's E3 is irrelevant to me as long as they still bring good games.

My mind will be blown if Nintendo makes a home console Pokemon RPG. That's all I can ever ask from Nintendo.

Oh, btw, can anyone link to me the gameplay showed of FFVIIRemake?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Oh, btw, can anyone link to me the gameplay showed of FFVIIRemake?

It seems Sony had the best show of E3 2015.

Around the Network

It's confirmed, sony had the best E3.

It's confirmed, sony had the best E3.

Honestly, I feel none of them did good. Yeah Sony and Microsoft announced just a few stellar looking games, most of which will not be out this year. Nintendo...was almost a complete let down(thank god for Mario maker and star fox), but Nintendo still has way more games I want before the end of the year than the other 2 combined, so I still vote Nintendo. With Wooly World, Devils Third, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Fatal Frame 5, Star Fox, and FAST Racing Neo. Xbox has nothing coming out this year I want and Ps4 has 1 game that just hasn't released in the U.S. yet and that's Dragon Quest Heroes.

NoirSon said:
Has Nintendo beaten Sony at every E3 when it comes to the presentation aspect?

Sony has had some of the better games but in terms of the show aren't great.

Absolutely! Nintendo killed it in 2011 and they did fantastic! Everything prior to and including 2007 ( believe it was) was epic! Lets not mention back when they had Space world.. 2008 was a disaster! I think that was the year of the Wii Vitality disaster. 2015 and 2008 goe down in history as their worst years of E3. Nintendo has won best of E3 multiple times. People are just forgetful now because Sony has just won their 3rd year in a row. 2013+ has been Sony domination! Microsoft has had some solid shows but they often always come in 2nd or seldomly 3rd.