By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XBO - From ZERO to HERO

Skeeuk said:
Xenobot said:

WTF microsoft?

I didn't expecting that. As a core sony funboy who had like ZERO intrest in Xbox ONE, now I'm:

1. Backward compatibility - WOW

2. Gears of War REMASTERED - WOW

3. TOMB RAIDER - pretty cool

4. RARE collection - WOW WOW WOW

5. CUPHEAD - f f f f f f f..... F.CKING AWESOME

TAKE MY MONEY!

joke post?

Seriously if this is an easy win to some people this is going to be the worst E3 in a long time.

Around the Network

That was just a taste.

Still have Scalebound, Quantum Break and Crackdown coming at Gamescom and Phil did say more new IPs will be announced.

veritaz said:
Skeeuk said:

joke post?

Seriously if this is an easy win to some people this is going to be the worst E3 in a long time.

I liked it more than last year's conference which is considered one of MS's best ones ever. 

Xenobot said:

WTF microsoft?

I didn't expecting that. As a core sony funboy who had like ZERO intrest in Xbox ONE, now I'm:

TAKE MY MONEY!

Just to clear this up, and question goes to everybody, is it now ok to have remasters and rereleases? I don't see it used against Sony as much as it was at the start of the year.

Skeeuk said:
Xenobot said:

WTF microsoft?

TAKE MY MONEY!

joke post?

Price of Xbox was never an issue for me. I'm spending a lot on gaming, but until today there was no reason for me to buy a third next/current gen consol (PS4 was first, then Wii U).

Around the Network

MS did a good job of say thing that sound great, but amount to very little. The BC is going to let a lot of people down in the beginning, as very few games are supported. I this pissing off a lot of casual 360 user that trade in their console just to find out non of their games are actually supported.

Most of the non MGS games showed were only timed exclusives, so that holds very little weight as well. Things like Gears, Fable, Forza, and Halo looked like more of the same, and I hope Sony does not have thing happen with Uncharted, Gran Turismo, and Ratchet.

Hololens was my highlight of the show since it showed something new, and exclusive to the platform. I hope we see more of that at gamescom, and events to come.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

7/10

SWORDF1SH said:
Xenobot said:

WTF microsoft?
(...)

(...)

TAKE MY MONEY!

Just to clear this up, and question goes to everybody, is it now ok to have remasters and rereleases? I don't see it used against Sony as much as it was at the start of the year.

Borderlands HC, TLoU R, Tomb Raider DE, D3 UEE - got them all. No problem here.

I thought they had a very strong show. I think they exaggerated the "most games ever" thing but it was a solid show overall. I do not feel they were "zero" before and do not think this has elevated them to "hero" now. Very good show though. I have been on the fence about whether to pick up an Xbox One. This did not necessarily make that a foregone conclusion but I like their (re)focus on games and gamers. Depending on how the backwards compatibility turns out, whether or not the ability to have mods in Fallout 4 is the start of a practice we could see in other games, and of course my interest in the games themselves, could definitely cause me to pick the "One" up sooner than I might have expected.

Strong showing and a very good E3 for MS in my opinion. But "Zero to Hero" might be a bit much. :)

the conference was okay overall!

Very good begining(Halo 5 + BC 360 + new ip),bad middle(Bethesda+ EA+ indies) + average ending(minecraft gimmick + Gear 4)

Pros:

Gameplay of games that people wanted to see(halo,TR and gears mostly)
360 BC(best part in my opinion)

Cons:

Useless Fallout and EA acess time(why not Quantum Break or Scalebound?)
No megaton for a conference that was suppose to be the best line up of xbox of all time(last year was better)
No banjo 3/battletoads 2 or anything like that.Microsoft don't trust in the ip they bought.