By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XBO - From ZERO to HERO

veritaz said:
Idk about anyone else but the game announcements were extremely disappointing to me as far as exclusives.

Actualy it was amazing .................................., for people who loves Xbox games  , but for the rest i bet it's l not that intresting.  But i have to agree about the bom they droped today, especially when people concern of many remaster games on current gen console because lack of backward compatibility.

Around the Network

Well, I'm glad you really liked Microsoft's E3 :D

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I think the 360 backwords compatibility is a game changer. Not all will care, but that tied with the trade in your 360 program that they just announced for Best Buy is BIG. Hell, you can get an XB1 for $175!!!

It is near the end of the end....

tomb raider is a timed exclusive.

cuphead is a timed exclusive.

BC is cool though.

Landguy said:
I think the 360 backwords compatibility is a game changer. Not all will care, but that tied with the trade in your 360 program that they just announced for Best Buy is BIG. Hell, you can get an XB1 for $175!!!

^ this was my thought too... time to make use of that trade in program.

Pretty sure they designed it that way on purpose to boost sales for a month or two.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Landguy said:

^ this was my thought too... time to make use of that trade in program.

Pretty sure they designed it that way on purpose to boost sales for a month or two.

I think it is a 1 week promotion though...

It is near the end of the end....

Another cool things about backwards compatibility is that is should encourage more new games and new IP's as apposed to just more remastering of older games. True a remastered game should run better, but if it’s good enough – give me a new game.

They said 100 games by this Holiday.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Another E3. Another easy win MS.

Poor Sonyboys.

Moderated - Leadified

zumnupy10 said:
People are overreacting really.

Some good announcements from MS and the BC thing really took everyone by surprise, but that's it.

Nothing really outstanding or that wasn't expected.

Doesn't that bolded part contradict that 3rd sentence?

Xenobot said:

WTF microsoft?

I didn't expecting that. As a core sony funboy who had like ZERO intrest in Xbox ONE, now I'm:

1. Backward compatibility - WOW

2. Gears of War REMASTERED - WOW

3. TOMB RAIDER - pretty cool

4. RARE collection - WOW WOW WOW

5. CUPHEAD - f f f f f f f..... F.CKING AWESOME

TAKE MY MONEY!

joke post?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...