By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After Microsoft E3 we also know PS4 partner games

beeje13 said:
Bell_Cranel said:
There is no partnership for dark souls 3 correct me if I'm wrong. It was only announced at their conference

Fair point, but partnerships can be purely marketing.

True but none was shown so you guys probably shouldn't have it on the list Until you 100% know

All Stats S rank

Around the Network
Bell_Cranel said:
There is no partnership for dark souls 3 correct me if I'm wrong. It was only announced at their conference

This is true. 1st party conference announcement =/= partnership unless exclusive ___  gets announced. 

I'm awaiting all the comments from people that used to say that Call of Duty wasn't a big deal when it was partnered with Microsoft, but now all of a sudden it is again since now it's partnered with Sony.

Considering that PlaystationAccess just posted a big video, talking about Doom, I'm gonna assume that's a Sony partnership. Plus, for EA, it's already confirmed that Battlefront has a partnership with Sony. The world premiere gameplay is confirmed to be at the Sony presser.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

IamAwsome said:
Bell_Cranel said:

This is true. 1st party conference announcement =/= partnership unless exclusive ___  gets announced. 

What? since when does a game need an exclusive feature to be a partner, even when a platform has it's logos plastered all over it.

E.G. FIFA games when PS last advertised them.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

Around the Network

I don't even see the point in having a "partnership" with Dark Souls 3. Not like it's a huge franchise that's going to boost hardware sales by a significant amount. Same with Garden Warfare 2.

PS4!!!

FloatingWaffles said:
I'm awaiting all the comments from people that used to say that Call of Duty wasn't a big deal when it was partnered with Microsoft, but now all of a sudden it is again since now it's partnered with Sony.

You'll be waiting a while

celador said:
FloatingWaffles said:

You'll be waiting a while

Or maybe i'll be waiting a few seconds. We'll see. 

What if Mass Effect is partered with Sony