By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Discussion Thread

HOLY S*IT!!!!!!!!!!!! 145 72.14%

NO, NO!!! ITS NOT TRUE, P... 10 4.98%

YES, YES!!!!!!!! 45 22.39%

Total:200
poklane said:
sc94597 said:

I hope it forces Sony to work on PS4 backwards compatibility eventually. I would buy a PS4 much sooner then.

Same, but the profits that'd cut out of PS Now means it will never happen.

I ws thinking the same thing- Will Sony really give up the profits they get from psnow to make ps4 bc? I don't think they will.

Around the Network

I don't get the hype? You can buy a 360 For like 20 bucks these days so if you were that desperate to play em why didn't you pick up a cheap 360?

Good news of course.
but i have a 360, so, i play the 360 games on the 360.

cannonballZ said:
poklane said:
sc94597 said:

I hope it forces Sony to work on PS4 backwards compatibility eventually. I would buy a PS4 much sooner then.

Same, but the profits that'd cut out of PS Now means it will never happen.

I ws thinking the same thing- Will Sony really give up the profits they get from psnow to make ps4 bc? I don't think they will.

They should. They're "for the gamers", so take a bit of a profit cut and do it as well. Its not a viable business option, some will say. But its something Xbox fans will get, while PS fans will miss out on.

Sony must do something great, coz M$ is beasting. Going all the way!

Around the Network

It's kinda sad when the biggest megaton in a videogame conference is a console feature that should have been available since the start. But anyway, congratulations Microsoft! You just won E3!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Nogamez said:
I don't get the hype? You can buy a 360 For like 20 bucks these days so if you were that desperate to play em why didn't you pick up a cheap 360?

Because of clutter? I'm sure this benefits the people who already own a 360 or had owned a 360 the most. I personally don't have my 360 anymore, but I have games like The Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia that I would like to play again. 

Nogamez said:

Why are you trying to downplay this? If your not excited, thats fine. But don't try to give people a negative sense on something that's good!

Holy crap, this is insane!!! Gooooooo Microsoft!!!

BTW new Ford looks awesome!