By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Discussion Thread

HOLY S*IT!!!!!!!!!!!! 145 72.14%

NO, NO!!! ITS NOT TRUE, P... 10 4.98%

YES, YES!!!!!!!! 45 22.39%

Total:200

Wow... I have to admit... that was completely unexpected. Microsoft is seriously pulling away as the clear winner! All the more reason I should buy an Xbox One now!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network

That's amazing.

I finally can play Destiny 360 on Xbone.

Serious it is a cool feature to make 360's owners migrate to Xbone... it is a really great option to counter attack the movement 360 -> PS4.

Yup, I think at this point it's safe to say the One has the better overall purchase value. Most multiplatform games look near identical, and this opens up a huge library of games to 360 owners. Well done Microsoft.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

daaaamn shots fired

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

That is fantastic news, honestly. Nintendo and Sony are gonna have a rough time outdoing MS now.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
That is fantastic news, honestly. Nintendo and Sony are gonna have a rough time outdoing MS now.

I hope it forces Sony to work on PS4 backwards compatibility eventually. I would buy a PS4 much sooner then. 

zumnupy10 said:
enlightenedmaster said:
now Sony should do the same and i will love this generation

As much as I would love it.  I doubt they will.

i know

they have PS Now,they could strenghthen that much more and add games and streaming is future of gaming

but it probably won't even be a big deal as people are so caught up plsying todays game that they might not want old game

as for me,i love backward compatibility and i think it is a necessity and think companies are stupid and greedy to remove

Wonder if it will cut down the amount of remasters.

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I can finally sell my 360, we had a good run.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)