By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Seems Sony Is Going To Win This E3?

I've been hearing that the Shenmue rumor has been debunked

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:
Shenmue as an exclusive would be big news.

But you've been here a long while Soundwave. Its VGC. It doesn't much matter what is actually shown, it will be a 'Sony victory.'

Whats more important I think its the timeframe we get for a lot of these games from Sony and MS and their partners.

That's interesting. Most people here agreed that Nintendo won last year. 

I don't think that most people are saying that at all.

But as there is no empirical way to decide one way or another - we'll have to agree to disagree!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

ihatefatkatz said:
I've been hearing that the Shenmue rumor has been debunked

No, what was debunked was the quantic dream is involved.

Uncharted, GT7, Horizon, possibly GOW 4 or MM or QD game, I am not going to fool myself with TLG. So yes they have an outstanding line-up don't count MS out to quickly though, they can have quite awesome conferences as well.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

starcraft said:
Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:

But you've been here a long while Soundwave. Its VGC. It doesn't much matter what is actually shown, it will be a 'Sony victory.'

Whats more important I think its the timeframe we get for a lot of these games from Sony and MS and their partners.

But as there is no empirical way to decide one way or another - we'll have to agree to disagree!

The general consensus was that Nintendo won last year. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:

The poll did, but if we count the poll, MS, UBI and EA can't win by definition :p 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

There are many types of winning in E3 which are, sales, games choice, viewer reactions, best presentations, or number of games and etc. It's too difficult for SONY to win alone on many categories, Because even thought they are the leader on the console sales, market has increased in many area of gaming and not just ruled by console. So i guess they will win in some areas but many also will emerge to claims some categories or it will be too difficult to claim, "Exception for losing conditions or having bad presentation". Unlike winning, loosing or having a bad presentation is easy to judge rather deciding which one is the winner.

Well now, the winner will be Sony or Nintendo for next gen consoles, Microsoft is out of competition with a meh conference on One side

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
Well now, the winner will be Sony or Nintendo for next gen consoles, Microsoft is out of competition with a meh conference on One side

yeah, it was kinda disappointing from how much Hype Microsoft themselves created... there were some nice titles SA Dark Souls III but there weren't that many titles and i didn't felt hyped for any game...

Bruh we still haven't seen Ninty's show.