By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Seems Sony Is Going To Win This E3?

If those rumors of Shenmue + Virtua Fighter are true on top of having Morpheus. Plus Call of Duty partnership apparently. And Street Fighter V exclusive. 

I dunno. Just seems like it will be very difficult for anyone to touch Sony this year. 

Around the Network

I don't think that the winner will be among the console manufacturers. Let's see what EA, Ubi and SE have to show.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

If Shenmue, The Last Guardian and Virtua Fighter are true, then the internet would go crazy. That's an if though.

Seems like Sony has quite the lineup.

They're gonna be tough to beat.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

If they win it'd rather be thanks to Horizon and TLG (lol). I don't see Shenmue III happening.

Also we have no idea what the others have up their sleeve.

Around the Network

Where those rumors came from? Haven't read/heard anything about that.

Yes. If Sony partnered with Sega and Suzuki to bring Shenmue back, it wins E3 for me no contest.

u forgot re7 exclusive

Play Me

Playstation always won and will always win. They dominate the gaming market!!!

The Last Guardian, Fallout 4 and Shenmue 3 could get announced (Fallout 4 already has been announced).
Only Half-Life 3 and Agent are missing for everbody being happy (ok GTA Vita would be also fantastic).

I neither work for Nintendo/Sony/Micro/whatever company having a showing during e3, nor as any staff in charge of e3 to know any special info and I bet that no one in here does either but you want an answer so I say: yes, definitely.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1