By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Seems Sony Is Going To Win This E3?

DerNebel said:
Oh and btw. even without Shenmue and Virtua Fighter I'd say that Sony has a pretty good shot at having the best conference out of the big 3.

Quite possibly. As long as they dont spend the majority of their time talking and boasting and instead  focus on their games,then they should be good to go

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
What does Morpheus do?

He offers you two pills, a red one and a blue one, and if you take the red one your life becomes very shitty.

Or

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Morpheus_%28virtual_reality%29

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

This will be the E3 heard around the world.

I think Square has the best chance to win E3. They have FF XV, KH3, Star Ocean 5, Dragon Quest Heroes, Deus Ex, Tomb Raider, Just Cause 3 and 6 unannounced games. Especially if rumors about new Chrono game are true.

Sony never wins, but all the fanboys think they do because of meaningless hype.

Moderated - PwerlvlAmy

Favorite Game Franchises-

Gran Turismo, Forza, Project Gotham Racing, Need for Speed, Burnout, TOCA Race Driver/Race Driver/Grid, Colin McRae Rally/Dirt, Halo, TimeSplitters, Splinter Cell, Gears of War, Borderlands, and Call of Duty.

Let's just say I love racing games followed by shooters and the Xbox One has filled this love.

Around the Network

The Last Guardian announced on PS4
Horizon announced
Média Molécule game announced
Level 5 game announced

Only with that they won E3 by a long shot amont constructors

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

What will happen if publisher won the best e3 conference/presentation?

Vrruumm said:

Of course not. Microsoft has dem fps. Clearly they win every year. They even won 2013 in my book. Stupid Sony and meaningless hype.

sabvre42 said:
Vrruumm said:

Of course not. Microsoft has dem fps. Clearly they win every year. They even won 2013 in my book. Stupid Sony and meaningless hype.

In all honesty PC wins every year.  They get more games, more exclusives, and have the best gaming experiences.  So yes MS wins every year because of this alone.  Xbox is just a bonus.

Favorite Game Franchises-

Gran Turismo, Forza, Project Gotham Racing, Need for Speed, Burnout, TOCA Race Driver/Race Driver/Grid, Colin McRae Rally/Dirt, Halo, TimeSplitters, Splinter Cell, Gears of War, Borderlands, and Call of Duty.

Let's just say I love racing games followed by shooters and the Xbox One has filled this love.

Huh...please guys. TLG is already a big believe, but shenmue 3 on top of that ? serious.

Well, if something like that happen (0.00000001%), then internet would be on fire, and neogaf down for a week.