By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If we're going to get a Capcom fighter for Wii U, what will it be?

What will the Ryu game be, if we're getting one?

Tekken X Street Fighter 2 1.60%

Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2 25 20.00%

Nintendo vs Capcom 52 41.60%

Project X VS (fighter equ... 2 1.60%

[Other 3rd party publishe... 3 2.40%

Street Fighter U (exclusive, Fighter) 10 8.00%

Street Fighter U (exclusive, not-a-fighter) 1 0.80%

[Nintendo Franchise] X Street Fighter 13 10.40%

Other 17 13.60%

Total:125

Street Fighter 5 Ultra

:D jooooke

Honestly, no idea. Maybe Ninten should try to get a SF game on their platform too. Might be cool...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Nintendo vs Capcom OR Street Fighter V
They said it would never be on Xbox One, they didn't say anything about Wii U!

I own Tatsunoko vs Capcom on the Wii so I would love to see another sequel to that.

But aside from that, of all the potential Capcom fighting games, I would prefer either a 2.5D Darkstalkers or a new Street Fighter game. I have no desire for Nintendo vs Capcom.

There will be no Street Fighter 5 of ANY version going to other consoles. A rep from Capcom just confirmed this a few days ago.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom 2 wouldn't work unless Nintendo themselves pay for the licensing for it. We all know Capcom financials are strained at the moment.

Tekken vs Street Fighter will certainly not be an exclusive to Wii U. I'm not sure it will even be on the Wii U.

Now Nintendo vs Capcom could be a thing. That would be awesome if Nintendo struck a deal with Capcom for that. Let Nintendo pay for the game and go from there. That really would be awesome.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

ExplodingBlock said:
Nintendo vs Capcom OR Street Fighter V
They said it would never be on Xbox One, they didn't say anything about Wii U!

ONLY on PS4 and PC.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
Moyu said:
Didn't Tatsunoko vs Capcom flop?

Why would Capcom want anything to do with Nintendo at this point regarding fighters?

Bamco are already making a fighting game for Nintendo so Tekken VS SF ain't happening any time soon (considering T7 is PS4/PC/X1 only)

It was a commercial succes according to capcom. 

Also, Street Fighter on 3ds sold pretty well

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

I would be content with USF4 on Wii U. Nintendo chooses the team to handle the port so its not messed up like the PS4 version was, and Nintendo gets a great 3rd party fighter.

anything above would be fine, just gimmie something.

Fire Emblem X Shin Megami vs. Capcom

Remenber Wii exclusive Tatsunoko VS Capcom? well get this, Tatsunoko VS Capcom VS Nintendo, 2D, much combos, very action - Book it.