By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who hasn't bought any amiibo yet?

Got any?

Nope 120 58.54%

One 16 7.80%

A few 48 23.41%

Most 13 6.34%

All 4 1.95%

Results 4 1.95%

Total:205

I've got like 10. I try to get my favorite characters,they look really cool on a shelf

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Around the Network

None, but I might need a Lukina one for Fire Emblem If soon

I criticised and bashed the heck out of these things on their initial reveal, and yet I currently have two of them. Didn't really pay for them though as they came free with some deals.

I'd buy that one for the regular amiibo price: http://www.amazon.de/Metroid-Other-Samus-Aran-Statue/dp/B0070S54SS

Nope. Even if I was interested in getting them I wouldn't have anywhere to put the bloomin things lol

Around the Network

I'll never bought any of them. I am very tempted by the Zero Suit Samus since it's one of my fav character, but plastic is really bad for the society as a whole. I tend to avoid it as possible. Plus, it seems to be a waste on every level. Imagine if all the amiibo's buyers would have given the money to some needy people ? We buy game because we play the fuck out of them. I don't see the need of an amiibo.

Didn't buy any

Don't have any, never had any interest in collecting dolls and the content they unlock has only been appealing to me in SSB or YWW, which isn't worth $13 just for those.

My son gave me Psycho Villager for christmas as I am waiting for that game most of all.
I will probably buy him a Wooly Yoshi in return as that is favourite figure.

Sorry pals, I left the amiibo-less camp today. Finally Yoshi is home!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"