By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who hasn't bought any amiibo yet?

Got any?

Nope 120 58.54%

One 16 7.80%

A few 48 23.41%

Most 13 6.34%

All 4 1.95%

Results 4 1.95%

Total:205

I'll likely never will, useless Skylanders-like money wasters.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network

I remember back in November when these things came out, and I told myself that there was no way in hell that I would buy any of these things.

Then a Shulk amiibo comes out, and I'm like, "ok, only Shulk, and that's it." After I get Shulk, I end up gazing how cool it looked, and it only made me want to own more, including my other main, Marth.

I now own like 17 amiibo.

GG NO RE.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
I remember back in November when these things came out, and I told myself that there was no way in hell that I would buy any of these things.

Then a Shulk amiibo comes out, and I'm like, "ok, only Shulk, an that's it." After I get Shulk, I end up gazing how cool it looked, and it only made me want to own more, including my other main, Marth.

I now own like 17 amiibo.

GG NO RE.

i know how you feel! i was thinking the same thing when they launched, until my gf gave me captain falcon and donkey kong......

it's no turning back. i have about 16 now

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

I bought Samus, Captain Falcon and Ness, mainly to have some kind of affordable merchandise from those franchises.

I have no amiibo yet, but I want the (green or blue) Yarn Yoshi and perhaps the golden Samus amiibo.

My only game related figurines so far:

Around the Network

Me

I haven't bought any yet though I might get the Yoshi one with the game this month

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

okr said:
TomaTito said:
You can buy all three colours independently.

Ah, thanks. I was only checking the preorder availability of the YWW SE from time to time and completely missed the separate amiibo listings.

This means there's no need anymorefor me to keep an eye on the SE. Green Woolly Yoshi will be the only amiibo I ever buy.

Got no interest in the game itself? Never say never, they might make some better amiibo down the line.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Nothing for me yet but I'd like to grab the Splatoon Amiibos once I grab a Wii U.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I tried but Nintendo was nice enough to save me money by making them so hard to find.