By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Transformers Devastation Leaked for PS4/PS3/XBO/360 (made by Platinum Games)

Around the Network

G1... Its beautiful.. Day one!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Transformers. Brawler.

Urgh, hope this isn't PG's big reveal.

If it has the original Sound Wave that had Laser Beak then sign me up. His voice was awesome.

erm... wow if this is PG game the what a disappointment! it feels like they're desperate or something. Do transformer games usually sell well?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I have a soft spot for Gen 1 Transformers. This hits me right in the nostalgia.

A cross gen exclusive Transformers game made by PG? I don't think that's gonna light up the sales charts..

I don't think this is the game most people were thinking/expecting, and if its EA then it's most likely multi plat, or at least not Wii-u, again not what people were expecting from PG.

I don't think this will be the only surprise/shock at E3, I think there are a lot of companies struggling right now and that's why we are seeing lots of companies moving to different platforms etc. Insomniac and Ready at Dawn being two.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

I got an Xbone so either way I'll be checking it out. I have a feeling something different is coming to Wii U from P*. I like it though. I always wanted a G1 transformers game. Though, it being a brawler has me kind of feeling indifferent, wish it were an action game.

this looks... well... I dont think its pretty, lets just put it that way.