By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [E3_SPOILER] Ryu and Roy leaked for Smash. Street Fighter stage,more Mii costumes and Inkling trophy too. [/E3_SPOILER]

If this is real and the character-select screen really looks like that then they sure did a sloppy job, looks like a really bad photoshop.

Nothing is correct about Roy on that one; placing of Roy obviously would cause conflicts when a second or third player is added, the black edge and bars around the character image aren't the correct size and ratio with one side wider than the other and the lower edge being incorrect, and his name isn't properly centered horizontally and too low vertically. The entire slot also seems randomly placed as it's not ceneterd on the row to begin with.

Around the Network
spemanig said:

That is how it works. It's funny how people suddenly think Smash is some kind of commercial now. I'd just a game with DLC characters. Did Snake bring MGS 4? No. Did Sonic bring anything that wasn't already coming? No. Did Pac-Man bring some kind of exclusive? No. Any new Mega Man games coming to Wii U? No. They are guest characters in a party brawler about guest characters. Nothing more. And if Ryu happens to be in a game that appears on the Wii U, it won't be because he's in Smash.

Smash isn't some charity event for the less fortunate. In case you and everyone else haven't already noticed, Nintendo is the one getting the good end of the deal. They get a roster of superstars on their game about superstars for free. It makes Smash a more desirable product. Not the other way around. Guess how many people are going to buy a PS4 and SFV just because they played Ryu DLC they payed extra for on a completely different game on a completely different platform in a completely different genre. Fucking no one.

You know what's more likely? They go on the Virtual Console and buy SF2.

Thank you.

I might be being incredibly dense here, but how have people hacked this data to have access to the full Ryu/Lucas/Roy character models without buying the DLC? Is all the information for these characters basically in the latest patch? When I downloaded that patch this morning, it came in at something like 300kb.

Hiku said:
So I see Ryu has two different Final Smashes. (Metsu Hadoken and Shin Shoryuken.)
Is the the only one? Or do any other characters have more than one Final Smash?

Ryu will be the only one so far, haha...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Goddamn, Ryu is cool.

I wanna main him!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

oh man that next wave :O

Mii Fighters
Duck Hunt Dog
Game and Watch
Rob

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Man this was an awesome Smash direct, so much new goodies

Yep, can't wait to play Ryu. Gonna be my new main.

This would have been much more impressive had everything not leaked two days ago, lmao.

Ryu moves are cool! But I stand by what I said, I refuse to pay anything for a fighter, and it bothers me that you can't even pay for Ryu alone, you have to pay for the stage too... I don't like at all the way DLCs are handled in this game.