By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon should have been hyped as a single player game....

curl-6 said:

I bought the game exclusively for the single player, and I don't regret my purchase one bit.
Even without doing multiplayer, $80 well spent.

You know JB HiFi had the game for $59........Where did you get it?

Around the Network
hsrob said:
curl-6 said:

I bought the game exclusively for the single player, and I don't regret my purchase one bit.
Even without doing multiplayer, $80 well spent.

You know JB HiFi had the game for $59........Where did you get it?

Fark. I was dumb enough to buy it at EB just cos it was closer and more convenient. 

I think the whole package is a winner, its an evergreen title that will see you through this gen and beyond. I put it up there with the other Wii U evergreen titles Smash and MK8.

I love the single player. Unfortunately I've hardly touched it because I just can't pull myself away from Turf War.

I just wanted to reiterate that the final boss is on of the best in a long time.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
I love the single player. Unfortunately I've hardly touched it because I just can't pull myself away from Turf War.

And don't forget Splatzones. Plays completely differently from Turf War with a much more significant emphasis on weapons that can kill as opposed to spread ink.

hsrob said:

And don't forget Splatzones. Plays completely differently from Turf War with a much more significant emphasis on weapons that can kill as opposed to spread ink.

I haven't played Splat Zones once yet. Every time I turn on the game I jump straight into Turf War and I don't look back. Haven't had time to play at all for the past few days, though.

I don't think it would have changed much but both multiplayer and single player should have been revealed at the same time

To be honest I can't even play the single player. I'm sure it's decent, but the online multi both Turf War and Ranked Battle (Splatzones) is just too much fun.

Soundwave said:
To be honest I can't even play the single player. I'm sure it's decent, but the online multi both Turf War and Ranked Battle (Splatzones) is just too much fun.

I think it matches a Mario platformer in quality, it's just shorter and even easier. Bosses are a lot better than those in Mario games though. :)

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides