By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon should have been hyped as a single player game....

Single Player is awesome, the Final Boss is a freaking classic.

Around the Network

I only played 4 levels of single player but I enjoy multiplayer more.. so it really depends on your preferances

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Single player is fun and all, and the final boss was kick ass.

With that said, this game is all about the multiplayer in the end.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The only memorable part of the SP was the final boss, the rest was kinda average imo.

i've finished the first two boss fights. will try to complete the single player campaign over the weekend.

Around the Network
ErikaEinhardt said:
The only memorable part of the SP was the final boss, the rest was kinda average imo.

Maybe I'm just starved for a 3D platformer.  In any case, I'm enjoying it.

In ranked matches, the only mode you can play is turf wars?

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

Only played half the single player. It certainly wasn't the best of the game for me. I wish the levels were more challenging. Perhaps slower and more puzzle orientated like captain toad or portal.I'm sure there could have been some good puzzles built with those mechanics. The bosses annd baddie design is good - I'll give it that.

i didnt get the game cuz i thought the mp is the focus. I guess im gonna check the videos of the sp then

d21lewis said:
ErikaEinhardt said:

Maybe I'm just starved for a 3D platformer.  In any case, I'm enjoying it.

It was as good as a Mario game, only the singleplayer levels on the multiplayer maps felt lazy and boring.