By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dropped battles in Splatoon?

Don't get me wrong, the game is amazingly fun; however, the amount of dropped battles is making me so frustrated right now.  I'll get 2 to 3 completed battles finished then 4 to 6 dropped battles in a row.  I have good internet connection so I was wondering is it just me that this happens to or is anyone else experiencing this as well?  Thanks and sorry for the rant.

Around the Network

Not just you, I'd say a third of matches I play get a communication error.

Very annoying

Yup, the reason why I never play ranked battle.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Happens sometimes, but not very often. Maybe like once an hour for me!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Happens at most once a day for me.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

Guess I'm lucky *knocks on wood*, so far this week I've only had one dropped battle.

I have experienced teammates dropping out though, they make a wooshing sound and dissapear as ghost (or is it a droplet sound and they fade away? Can't remember). Apart from the usual 3vs4, battled funny 1vs1 and 2vs2 matches this way.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I got two disconnections the first day I had the game. Nothing since... Guess I am lucky...Hope it stays this way...

Sounds normal for a shooter that was released recently.

hmm maybe happened to me two or three times since I bought a new router that got online gaming to finely work.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I've had 2 Dropped games

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven