By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Oculus Rift is the next HD DVD

Chazore said:
When did MS turn all toxic and evil like some Captain planet villain?.

When they started enabling anti consumer policies on their consoles because they thought they could take more advantage of the consumer. Their flagship product is practically a monopoly, I don't think they like losing to anyone and this kind of philosophy ensures that they're willing to take things away from the comptetiton just to watch them burn.

Isn't that why they entered the living room in the first place?

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Chazore said:

Maybe not evil, just not that smart

Just not smart but has intentions which are made out to be evil.

I dunno, anything MS has ever done could be considered "not smart".

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:

Since having a monopoly in PC

OP seems pretty legit, its basicly streaming you need 3 devices xbox, gaming pc and oculus rift.

You owe me 2 cents

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7345251

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
Ruler said:

Except they don't, Sony has some of their own btw.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

aLkaLiNE said:

I don't think they like losing to anyone and this kind of philosophy ensures that they're willing to take things away from the comptetiton just to watch them burn.

I don't think anyone likes/wants to lose at anything, if you do you're in pretty weak form tbh, it's why survival of the fittest is still a thing and besides Sony got in because of what happened with Nintendo and they wanted to see them burn, hell I played a few matches of HotS and wanted the players I was against to burn, I wanted to win no matter the cost, I don't see anything wrong with wanting to win or maintain the same standing, it's better than flat out losing and never gaining any ground what so ever, graciously "bowing" out doesn't earn you any goodwill or favours, it just means you admitted you lost, from there on you don't come back from that.

Oculus could have been successful if valve weren't making their own. I can see pc gamers flocking to the valve/HTC VR moreso because... Well it's valve

Chazore said:
Ruler said:

Except they don't, Sony has some of their own btw.

In what? there isnt one monopoly Sony is owning.

How so? HD DVD failed simply because more movie studios and media companies backed Sony and their Blu Ray format than Toshiba's HD DVD. Microsoft had nothing to do with the development of HD DVD, and they only supported the add-on for the 360 to try to take a bite out of Blu Ray's marketshare.

Joke thread is a joke.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.