By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So halo 5 will have no splitscreen...

Splitscreen is a staple of the series, no excuse not to have it.  Even if the X1 can't handle it they can  make compromises to add it like other games have done.

Around the Network

Split Screen ? It is so 1990

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

The funny thing is that during my gears of war 3 online days, it was a fairly common occurrence to find people playing online couch coop with a friend. It annoys me that people who dont use couch coop start telling you you're wrong for wanting it in 2015

You're horribly wrong for wanting couch co-op in 2015 almost 16... Blob.

Goatseye said:
You're horribly wrong for wanting couch co-op in 2015 almost 16... Blob.

Lol I will never surrender 

Around the Network
Blob said:
The funny thing is that during my gears of war 3 online days, it was a fairly common occurrence to find people playing online couch coop with a friend. It annoys me that people who dont use couch coop start telling you you're wrong for wanting it in 2015

You are wrong for invinting friends to play, only the kids do that , grow up and play online like an adult

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

. So now me and my bro have to take turns to play, that's a major blow .

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

No big deal. I mean, who has real friends anymore? And no I'm not trolling. Most people play games with friends online because you can play with more at once. Although, I do remember being sorely disappointed years back when a friend of mine and I wanted to play a game together and he had to leave my house and drive 15 miles Tipp his house so we can play together. *shrugs shoulders*

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

o.O

What the fuck are they doing to halo jesus christ

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.