By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 spoilers... I'm done!

GribbleGrunger said:
I find it odd that people wait for ONE day of excitement and overlook TWO weeks of excitement leading up to E3. It doesn't matter when a surprise hits, it's STILL a surprise.

I guess it's just sort of a preference thing.  Everything being revealed at E3 is like opening all your presents on Christmas morning, and that morning is the best one of the year.  Revealing everything slowly is like getting your presents here and there over the course of two weeks.  And in fact, news being spread across the internet is like not even getting to open your present, but hearing someone tell you what you got, then handing it to you unwrapped.  There's no allure or mystery.

Around the Network

The spoilers haven't really revealed anything. We know that The Last Guardian may be re-announced this year but we don't know what it is, how it looking and if it still features a bird-dog.

Don't copy random editorials.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Say thanks to the fucking " insiders ", its the only way they get attention so they spoil shit and feed on the attention people gives them, then the sonys and microsofts etc, start showing games with fear of having one announcement ruined.

Whats funny is even if they are wrong for everything but one thing, people deem them reliable. 

Hyrule Warriors 3D wasn't much of a leak. I mean, it's just a port. Now, when they start leaking Zelda U and Animal Crossing U, I'm done.

I don't think there has been anything major leaked. I'm glad we are getting announcements for games like the Uncharted Collection and Ratchet & Clank gameplay in the week leading up to E3, otherwise we would have nothing concrete to talk about.

Around the Network

If we wouldn't follow all the leaks we wouldn't have anything to complain when they don't present something that wasn't leaked. Where is the fun in that?
Even if there weren't leaks, all of the announcements would be strongly rumored anyway. There are not many realy surprises on E3 anymore, leaks or no leaks.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

To me nothing major has been spoiled for Nintendo digital event, Devils third and hyrule warriors 3DS didnt get me hyped that much anyway, aside from tetra and the king of hyrule, now i just hope they are available on Wii U for purchase.

who cares when exactly something gets announced once it gets announced?... people have some weird ideas about this thing

its like if information isn't presented in a very specific way then it causes disappointment

Arlo said:
Xxain said:

Nothing significant has been spoiled, what has been spoiled would be filler on stage

Minus Front Mission.

Fallout 4 alone is enough to make me wish I'd stayed off the internet for the whole month.  It was one of the biggest things I was hoping would pop up at the show, and they went and completely spoiled the surprise.  Not only by revealing it early, but by revealing that they were about to reveal it a day before.  That's like...a double spoiler.

Spoilers and early reveals are different things. We didn't have a lot of spoilers (yet), but many early reveals. I don't see any problem with these...

I'm just hoping that there will be more to look forward to in E3.

Yeah, these spoilers are pretty annoying, and I don't want them to suck E3 dry from any surprises.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."