By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 spoilers... I'm done!

chocoloco said:
The conferences are all at bad times except for Bethesda's and Sony's. I miss E3 for MS and the rest most years due to work and sleep. E3 is overated, but fun.

You're lucky (from my point of view ^^), it's the opposite for me, I'm mostly interested by Sony's show and it's at 3AM, it will be hard at work after that :(

theprof00 said:

It was Adachi

You're evil !

Around the Network
Faelco said:
chocoloco said:
The conferences are all at bad times except for Bethesda's and Sony's. I miss E3 for MS and the rest most years due to work and sleep. E3 is overated, but fun.

You're lucky (from my point of view ^^), it's the opposite for me, I'm mostly interested by Sony's show and it's at 3AM, it will be hard at work after that :(

You're evil !

Yeah, since I love Bethesda and Sony I get what I want. No complaint there.Overall though, I am only hyped for E3 when new consoles are announced and that is rare.  Though during college I loved E3 because it was Summer vacation!

While spoilers are indeed annoying, there is however a simple solution. Just don't read the threads/posts. Most often there are dedicated threads for those sort of things

Hm, I don't mind spoilers.