By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - R&C PS4 game trailer finally! Also 8 minute gameplay video!

Those are some pretty amazing visuals!

It looks like CGI cartoons. O_o

Around the Network

What the hell? What is E3 going to reveal?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

It's so funny , few months ago, most didnt care about this announcement " meh, i dont care, another ratchet game, movie game, it will surely be a decent game at best , IG dont know how to make good Ratchet anymore "

It is really surprising

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

40$ eh? I really hope this is just smart pricing and not indicative of episodic content.

theprof00 said:
40$ eh? I really hope this is just smart pricing and not indicative of episodic content.

Huh?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Afaik there's no official price, just Amazon's "guess". And also no way in hell that this is an episodic release.

theprof00 said:

Pretty sure Into the Nexus was also $40, likely just smart pricing because selling games like R&C these days at $60 is a hard sell sadly.

I'm in! I am always up for a R&C game that goes back to it's core awesomeness. One of the PS2 R&C games had an online multiplayer (co-op multiplayer) element too. I wonder if that will get a reveal at E3. The core R&C games have battle arena mini-games in the SP campaign, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to turn those into multiplayer modes. You could almost turn those into MOBAs, though not the standard 3-lane invade the base type.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

JRPGfan said:
The_BlackHeart__ said:
Which game will sell better?

Sunset OD or R&C.

Same developer, different platforms.

R&C by alot I think.... after seeing the videos.

Yeah, assuming this game gets the sort of Metacore that the mainline games got this will sell 1.5-2 million easy.

I still hope Sunset Overdive reaches 1 million, but it probably won't go much past that.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Wow, looks ridiculously gorgeous.