By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - R&C PS4 game trailer finally! Also 8 minute gameplay video!

drdante said:
PotentHerbs said:
I absolutely can't wait to try out that pixel weapon!

Well I personally can't wait to try Mr. Zurkon!

"Mr Zurkon wants to punch you in the face....with bullet" lol!

Lmfao the Zurkon bots are hilarious. I always enjoyed their commentary. 

Around the Network

It's coming out this year right?

Mystro-Sama said:

The trailer even says Spring 2016 :D

DerNebel said:
Mystro-Sama said:

The trailer even says Spring 2016 :D

FUUUUUUCK!!!

Those graphics are amazing and looks really fun too.

Around the Network

Looks so good! So glad the Lombax lives.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I'm a HUGE Ratchet and Clank fan, and I really, really love this. My doubts and worries about the game are now gone. It does feel like a Future game, but the fun and hilarity from before seemed to return. Not to mention the game resembles the orignal R&C, and it makes me feel nostalgic. I can't wait to get my hands on this.

Mystro-Sama said:

it was supposed to.  someone from insomniac (if i remember right) said the delay of the movie delayed the game.  they will launch together.

kitler53 said:
Mystro-Sama said:

it was supposed to.  someone from insomniac (if i remember right) said the delay of the movie delayed the game.  they will launch together.

That's so fucked up... -.-

Mystro-Sama said:
kitler53 said:

That's so fucked up... -.-

The movie didn't have a publisher until a week before the delay. It was either "launch the game early and lose the cross-promotion or delay for ultra-polish."

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!