By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts - WEEK ENDING 6 June 2015

Fusioncode said:
darkenergy said:

No it was correct the first time, Halo MCC is the most bundled remastered compilation of games this generation and FH2 for most bundled racing game currently until Forza 6.

Fixed again.

Look both games are great. Nobody's denying the quality, but heavy bundling and Halo 5/Forza 6 hype is making a big impact on sales. 

Added the bold there for you

I know about the bundles(it was mention here in this thread,I didn't ignore it) but remember these games also do well by themselves especially Halo and how some people are saying 343 ruin the franchise with HMCC but people are still purchasing the bundles regardless.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

Holy Shit a vita game and Splatoon had a decent hold for being on wii u
Nice week...

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Ryng_Tolu said:
Even if STEINS;GATE is on the charz, that's pretty nothing. Still badly sales, barely in TOP 30 during the first week in UK in a summer week is not good.

What did you expect from Steins;gate? BTW, combined SKUs, it's 18, over The Master Chief Collection.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Even if STEINS;GATE is on the charz, that's pretty nothing. Still badly sales, barely in TOP 30 during the first week in UK in a summer week is not good.

Why do you want to start a shitstorm again? Stop this! 
Steins;Gate is a very niche game which sold very well on PS Vita first week in UK.

Dr.Vita said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Why do you want to start a shitstorm again? Stop this! 
Steins;Gate is a very niche game which sold very well on PS Vita first week in UK.

Well not disturb the party here but you kinda both start shitstorms sometimes

I guess he felt inclined to say something useless.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Around the Network
darkenergy said:

I know about the bundles(it was mention here in this thread,I didn't ignore it) but remember these games also do well by themselves especially Halo and how some people are saying 343 ruin the franchise with HMCC but people are still purchasing the bundles regardless.

What Forza 6 hype?

DerNebel said:
darkenergy said:

What Forza 6 hype?

It has a little hype but its not gonna be like a huge system seller especially when there is already forza 5 so the forza fans are already on the console.

I think lifetime itll sell as much as forza 5.

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

darkenergy said:

It is the cheaper bundle in UK lol

£279.98

Why anybody will buy an expensive bundle just to don't have HMCC? It is not about the quality of the title but about the price of the bundle.

The FH2 bundle is £327.45... unless you really want FH2 there is no way anybody will choose it over the HMCC bundle.

BTW HMCC Bundle + FH2 retail is cheaper than FH2 bundle lol

OfficerRaichu15 said:
DerNebel said:

What Forza 6 hype?

It has a little hype but its not gonna be like a huge system seller especially when there is already forza 5 so the forza fans are already on the console.

I think lifetime itll sell as much as forza 5.

I mean I'm not saying that there isn't going to be some hype build-up for it once it moves closer to launch, but right now? Come on, people. Just check out the Forza 6 reveal trailer, the thing has ridiculously little clicks for example and overall, aside from the detail leak recently, I've heard no talk about that game whatsoever outside of "look how many games Xbox has this holiday season".

Splatoon is BIG. Given the install base this Splatoon beats everything else in attach rate...