By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts - WEEK ENDING 6 June 2015

Only 50% drop for Splatoon is a good hold.

The Witcher holding on very well.

Major drop for Bloodborne.

BF Hardline seems to be very popular in the UK. Is it price reduced?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Splatoon did decent hold I predict it will go down 4 places in next weeks chart due to elder scrolls online ps4/xbo and fifa or gta V will come back over it.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

PS4-13
XB1-13
360-6
PS3-3
Wii U-2
3DS-1
Vita-1
PC-1

Decent split.

Splatoon noly 50% dropped in the second week. That's really, really, really good, those are better legs than Mario Kart 8... for now...

Fusioncode said:
darkenergy said:
HMCC and FH2 still bundling well.

Fixed.

Anyways, disappointing to see Bloodborne drop but it wasn't going to stay up there forever. Sony needs to start bundling it heavily to build up a fanbase for the franchise. Splatoon holds up well. 50 threads about it incoming. The Witcher 3 is beasting. PS4 continues to dominate software. 

No it was correct the first time, Halo MCC is the best remastered compilation of games this generation with the help of Halo 5 hype and FH2 for best racing game currently until Forza 6.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
Fusioncode said:

Fixed.

Anyways, disappointing to see Bloodborne drop but it wasn't going to stay up there forever. Sony needs to start bundling it heavily to build up a fanbase for the franchise. Splatoon holds up well. 50 threads about it incoming. The Witcher 3 is beasting. PS4 continues to dominate software. 

No it was correct the first time, Halo MCC is the most bundled remastered compilation of games this generation and FH2 for most bundled racing game currently until Forza 6.

Fixed again.

Look both games are great. Nobody's denying the quality, but heavy bundling is making a big impact on sales. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

The splat is real.

Ka-pi96 said:
Wait, Steins Gate did better on Vita than on PS3? In the UK? WTF?

Not that surprising - it's perfectly plausible Vita will have decent attach rate if not massive install-base, and for a game like this that's what matters.

What I find weird about it is the game has been difficult to find from my experience.  Grainger Games haven't stocked it at all.  All the GAME stores I've looked in only have the PS3 version.  Zavvi haven't been honoring pre-orders due to lack of shipment.  Amazon.co.uk ran out of stock before launch.

So choices were limited.  Has done very well for itself though - better than your average niche NIS game which gets a much wider release.  Good for it.  Chaos;Head or Robotics;Notes next I hope!

Even if STEINS;GATE is on the charz, that's pretty nothing. Still badly sales, barely in TOP 30 during the first week in UK in a summer week is not good.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Even if STEINS;GATE is on the charz, that's pretty nothing. Still badly sales, barely in TOP 30 during the first week in UK in a summer week is not good.

You're joking with this post, right?