By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it just me or is E3 looking like it's going to be the best E3 since 05/06 ?

Will this E3 be the best in a long time? since 05/06

Hells yes 60 29.56%

No No No No No No No No 41 20.20%

Perhaps... if they announce... 71 34.98%

E3 is losing relevence 31 15.27%

Total:203

I know some people think E3 is losing relevence since stuff like Fallout 4 already got announced and such. I don't believe that is the case however. This year,E3 looks to be massvie for all of the big three even though most people think 

1. sony haz no games to announce and they will have nothing this holiday

2. Microsoft has no surprises. I'm 100% certain they do. Just a gut feeling

3. Nintendo has a pot of games brewing just waiting to be announced. They aren't holding things back for the NX

You got Fallout 4 already announced. Halo 5 details coming. You have level 5 revealing their new game. You haveDark Souls 3 being teased. Maybe mass Effect 4 will be formally announced with a trailer. So many companies righ now haven't shown or announced anything yet for the current generation. It's an exciting time to be a 8th generation console owner. 

What do you all think? Will this year be one of the best in a long time? or will be just be average?

All Stats S rank

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
I keep seeing this 2 letters, nx .
wtf is nx ?
xD

Noone knows lol. Go ask a leprechaun :P

All Stats S rank

I don't have high hopes for Nintendo's showing. Zelda won't be there, and the games I expect them to reveal don't interest me. And I've already seen too much of XCX and Fatal Frame. Expecting a mediocre show.

Hiku said:
I feel like it's gonna be the least exciting E3 that I can remember. But of course I hope I'm very wrong.

Well which was the most exciting you remember?

All Stats S rank

E3 2015 is looking very good so far with Dark Souls III, Horizon etc. but it has no chance to beat the E3 2013 (best E3 ever imo)!

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
I keep seeing this 2 letters, nx .
wtf is nx ?
xD

the new Nintendo console. I think there were some captures from a supposed conference or somtthing where Nintendo refered to their next console that way.

For now it is just a rumor. Still Nintendo hasn't clarified if they are going third party after WiiU.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:

For now it is just a rumor. Still Nintendo hasn't clarified if they are going third party after WiiU.

False; it is not a rumour, Nintendo publically declared at a press conference that they will continue to make dedicated hardware, and are currently working on a new system codenamed "NX".

No, but it sure looks like it'll be the most crowded.

curl-6 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

False; it is not a rumour, Nintendo publically declared at a press conference that they will continue to make dedicated hardware, and are currently working on a new system codenamed "NX".

You know, sometimes when I start writing something I get this feeling that if I click "submit" I am gonna get a quote right away and then in a blink green goes blue.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
curl-6 said:

You know, sometimes when I start writing something I get this feeling that if I click "submit" I am gonna get a quote right away and then in a blink green goes blue.

I'm pretty quick. ;)
If only I could say the same about my reflexes when gaming...