By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it just me or is E3 looking like it's going to be the best E3 since 05/06 ?

Will this E3 be the best in a long time? since 05/06

Hells yes 60 29.56%

No No No No No No No No 41 20.20%

Perhaps... if they announce... 71 34.98%

E3 is losing relevence 31 15.27%

Total:203

If we just get a metroid Wii U tease and a bit zelda Wii U information (despite what they said) than its already best E3

Around the Network

It will only be a good E3 if Zelda or Metroid shows up

Let's put it this way: I think Ubisoft can win the E3 if they show Watch Dogs 2.

2013 is the best E3 ever.

Best E3 was 3DS prison Girls, Donkey Kong Country Sequel, and Kid Icarus. All in the same conference I believe.

And I also believe new hardware years are best E3 years. Oculus 3D Goggle Vision whatever this year will have to do something to impress the person at home, remembering that the 3DS also had this same challenge (but it was atleast at a time right after Avatar had released). Im not saying 3D is unexciting, im saying it will have to be brilliant in gameplay in some way. 

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

I expect great things from small companies,hopefully some more japanese game anouncesments and indie games physical releases.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Short answer: no.

Long answer: no, because most of the games that I hear people getting excited about just look like slightly shinier sequels or slightly prettier versions of ideas we've already seen. Unless there's a particularly big surprise (like Splatoon last year), this doesn't look like it will be anything special.

MSFT E3 will be great

I´m expecting a great E3 for Microsoft, a very good one for Nintendo, and a very lame one for Sony. We´ll see.

Without Parasite Eve or TLG there is no hope for a good E3.