By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it just me or is E3 looking like it's going to be the best E3 since 05/06 ?

Will this E3 be the best in a long time? since 05/06

Hells yes 60 29.56%

No No No No No No No No 41 20.20%

Perhaps... if they announce... 71 34.98%

E3 is losing relevence 31 15.27%

Total:203

Off topic but can someone please necro the prediction threads regarding Wii U hitting 10 mil before E3? That obviously didn't happen.

On topic. E3 will suck for PS4 owners as Sony for some reason seem hellbent on releasing consoles without software support.

Around the Network

Nah. 2005 and 2006 were the years an entire new generation was unveiled. New hardware, new graphics, new kinds of games, on TOP of brand new games in popular franchises. This year might not be bad (though I think it may be predictable) but it won't touch those years.

No, I don't think it will be that great of an E3 but we'll have to wait and see.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

In my mind, the best E3 shows were in 2007 and 2008.

I think it will be great but for it to match the best it'll need new IPs, not just tons of sequels and also games we don't already know about.

It will surely beat last year which was incredibly weak for me

Around the Network

so far the rumors and leaks are more interesting to me than those in the last couple of years.

If Square announced a Xenogears remake collaborating with Sakaguchi and Takahashi then yes.

Lube Me Up

curl-6 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
curl-6 said:

False; it is not a rumour, Nintendo publically declared at a press conference that they will continue to make dedicated hardware, and are currently working on a new system codenamed "NX".

You know, sometimes when I start writing something I get this feeling that if I click "submit" I am gonna get a quote right away and then in a blink green goes blue.

I'm pretty quick. ;)
If only I could say the same about my reflexes when gaming...

My bad, I think I left something important up there to convey what I really meant. I meant to say that sometimes I know, while I start writing something in specific, that if I hit submit I am gonna get a quote right away and then in a blink green goes blue. That writing something in specific will yield a reaction.

And yes, that was quick. ;)

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Well it could be if we get to see a new Paper Mario and a Banjo game from Rare.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

nuckles87 said:
Nah. 2005 and 2006 were the years an entire new generation was unveiled. New hardware, new graphics, new kinds of games, on TOP of brand new games in popular franchises. This year might not be bad (though I think it may be predictable) but it won't touch those years.

Alot of that is why i think those were the best years. This E3 doesn't have to best those E3s but if it even comes close, I'd be ecstatic.

All Stats S rank