By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo giving members of their Youtube Nintendo creators program E3 passes!

Roma said:
SpokenTruth said:

Don't tell a developer that.  In fact, imagine trying to tell anyone they aren't something until after they've released a product or too.  Author, writer, developer, musician, etc...

well that's not really what I meant

what I meant is you have to prove it otherwise anyone can claim they are a developer and go

I'm a developer. I've only developed demos, and they work, but the only full game I've ever developed is a small android game that I made for a start up. I also work on non-gaming software as part of a larger team sometimes. I don't think my lack of resources and lack of finished products means I'm not a developer. It just means I'm not well known, don't have a backlog of products and experience, and haven't made much money from my skills and work yet. I suppose it is the skill to do the work that makes me a developer.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network
Marcusius said:
Poor Angry Joe!.. He missed the chance to go at E3.

Angry joe has some subscribers than all Nintendo creators program channels combined subscribation. Plus he has E3 access anyway. He is a good guy. A little angry. But good guy.

And to think; only a few years back, Nintendo opted out of E3, stating that it had lost its meaning to them.

They're finally learning how the modern, global market works!

Taaaake meee too aaa plaace without noo gaames.

despite how rather terrible the Ninten program is, this is a nice bonus for participants of the program. It`s not enough to validate the program. but it`s a nice start.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
Taaaake meee too aaa plaace without noo gaames.

Ok.

*Takes Mr. Badir to a game store*

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

SpokenTruth said:
Mummelmann said:
And to think; only a few years back, Nintendo opted out of E3, stating that it had lost its meaning to them.

They're finally learning how the modern, global market works!

And to think, only a few years back, people thought Nintendo opted out of E3.

Wait, people still think this?

Uhm, okay. So what really happened? And; yes, I still think this.

spurgeonryan said:
Now if I could sell those passes or if they paid for my flight it would be awesome!

hehehehehe

You are crazy.

OT: Good for those that can go.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Mummelmann said:
SpokenTruth said:

Nintendo opted out of two E3 press conferences. Press Conference != E3. Saying they opted of of E3 is like saying a sports team opted out of a game because they didn't meet with the press after having played the game.

SpokenTruth said:
Mummelmann said:
SpokenTruth said:

So that huge show floor display they've had the past few years (nearly 2 decades really) and already have booked for this E3 is just a figment of everyone's imagination?

Or do you mean they fact they no longer have a physical Media Briefing?  Which is technically a separate event from E3 but most people don't realize that.  To say nothing of the fact they still do a media presentation (just pre-recorded) and actually do more E3 events through the weeek (Tree House Live for instance) than any other game company.

Still think that?

Opted out of a traditional E3, then.

Should have been more clear. It was clear that they changed their focus and wanted to do their own thing, this is also around the time they started with their ND and put more emphasis on that rather than the bigger gaming conventions. This was partly due to their thinking that they received unfair and somewhat biased press coverage (which is/was also partly true).