By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo giving members of their Youtube Nintendo creators program E3 passes!

That's a pretty nice bonus!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Pretty awesome.

To be honest i like the program. I would just lower the rates a little, something like 20% for Nintendo only channels and 30% for the others.

It would be cool if they paid at least the travel so they can give back some of the money they gain from all of the videos youtubers make about Nintendo games. That said I wonder how much will it take to Nintendo to improve the Nintendo creators program so that it isn't as bad as now

Nintendo should do this for the popular Nintendo Youtubers without the nonsense creator's program that sucks the money out. These guys are free advertising for Nintendo - they should be encouraged, not dissuaded as they are by the creator's program.

The program isn't available to Europeans sadly.

Around the Network

Well, its a start, but nintendo still has a long way till the program can be considered really worth it. Some limited E3 passes are not enough yet.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

lol @ anrgy Joe, i know they didn't do this because of him (but maybe ).

Marcusius said:
Poor Angry Joe!.. He missed the chance to go at E3.

HAHA!

It pays to do business with Nintendo.

The Angry Joes of the world will be forgotten as the ones who rep Nintendo take their place.

I KNEW Nintendo had major plans to transform the messaging with that Creators Program.
They're INCENTIVIZING those who promote their products on the YouTubers' shows.

Every Angry Joe that throws a temper tantrum will have dozens if not hundreds of people waiting to promote their show to override them.

It will go a long way on reversing the anti-Nintendo propaganda prevalent on internet media.

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

zorg1000 said:
I've thought for awhile now that they were kinda doing the whole YouTube ordeal to separate the people just trying to make money and the people who are actually doing it because it's something they enjoy.

EXACTLY.

Nothing wrong with making money but this separates the posers from the true ones.

We don't need any more G4 style nonsense. Let's get some real gamers running gamer media.

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

I can see Joe making a vid on it now, bitching about how they didn't pay him enough gold to play their games, I'd expect him to just give up on Ninty or ignore them but I bet he'll make a vid on this news just to get more free views to garner more quick cash.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"