By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo giving members of their Youtube Nintendo creators program E3 passes!

thatguymarco said:
zorg1000 said:
I've thought for awhile now that they were kinda doing the whole YouTube ordeal to separate the people just trying to make money and the people who are actually doing it because it's something they enjoy.

You know that it's possible to do it for both reasons, right? :P

That's why I said "JUST trying to make money"

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Wow, that's really awesome!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

[wrong quote]

Actually, Joe has been to E3 before since he has his own website for video game content. Let's be the better people and not turn this thread into a hatefest. 

edit: quoted the wrong person. 

Marcusius said:
Poor Angry Joe!.. He missed the chance to go at E3.

Sorry to dissapoint you but he doesnt need a handout from Nintendo to get there

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

While I still think Nintendo takes a too big part of the advertising money, it's nice to see they also give them something back - especially something they couldn't get otherwise for the most part.

Around the Network
t3mporary_126 said:

Actually, Joe has been to E3 before since he has his own website for video game content. Let's be the better people and not turn this thread into a hatefest. 

Oh I know, I watch his E3 every year, no need to tell me to stop hatin, I like Joe's reviews and followed him since the early days, I just dislike his Nintendo ramblings or trying to get with them, since the start he's never been with them, he's better off just focussing on what he's done for years.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
t3mporary_126 said:

Oh I know, I watch his E3 every year, no need to tell me to stop hatin, I like Joe's reviews and followed him since the early days, I just dislike his Nintendo ramblings or trying to get with them, since the start he's never been with them, he's better off just focussing on what he's done for years.

Oh shoot I think I quoted you in mistake. Sorry! But yeah, he's better off with other systems than Nintendo. 

t3mporary_126 said:

Oh shoot I think I quoted you in mistake. Sorry! But yeah, he's better off with other systems than Nintendo. 

yeah no worries, I think it's better for him and for those that watch his show, he doesn't get Angry at Nintendo and the rest of us get on fine.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Angry Joe is getting invited everywhere, even all the way To Poland for the Witcher 3 :s

SpokenTruth said:
Wyrdness said:
The program isn't available to Europeans sadly.

E3 is run by the ESA which is a US organization.  Nintendo (and all 30 other members of the ESA ) was granted an allotment of free passes for any US attendees of their choosing.  Nintendo chose to go with members of their Content Creators program but it's the ESA that is limiting it to US only, not Nintendo.

You misread the post, the content creator program itself is not available to Europeans which means any incentives wouldn't be available to us anyway.