By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Did I see a ghost?

Okay this happened the other night and my old mate dpmnymkrprez made me wanna post this due to his previous thread about believing in aliens and stuff.

Anywho's this will be hard to explain, but basically the other night (Approx. 3 nights ago) I was lying in bed listening to music on my Ipod whilst my Girlfriend was sleeping (around 1am I recall) and I had my eyes open, I saw this weird light come into the room from the window on my Left, (Picture King size bed, I'm lying on the Left side (my left) and window is on the wall to the my left) So this weird and very bright white ball of light enters threw the window and moves up to the ceiling and makes it's way to the left corner of the room farthest away from me, it the stays in the corner for several seconds and then seems to fade out threw the corner and dissapears, weird huh? Kinda freaky too, I woke my gf up straight after.

Also note there is no road near that window and my room is up high (Top floor of a 2 story house).

Around the Network

Did you see a ghost? No.

Take a video, it sounds exciting!
The mind can play many tricks on us.

e.g. people that play Halo actually think it really is a great game

llewdebkram said:

The mind can play many tricks on us.
e.g. people that play Halo actually think it really is a great game

lol :)

@ArtofAngels:  Please don’t take this the wrong way, but it may be wise to go for an eye check.  These effects are very common and most likely a result of “floaters” in the eye. Basically any floating structure that interrupts the eye’s natural optical media. The perceptions are known as Entoptic phenomena and most people experience them at one time or another.  Most floaters are harmless, but it’s probably a good idea to get it checked out, just for piece of mind.

no

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:

Okay this happened the other night and my old mate dpmnymkrprez made me wanna post this due to his previous thread about believing in aliens and stuff.

Anywho's this will be hard to explain, but basically the other night (Approx. 3 nights ago) I was lying in bed listening to music on my Ipod whilst my Girlfriend was sleeping (around 1am I recall) and I had my eyes open, I saw this weird light come into the room from the window on my Left, (Picture King size bed, I'm lying on the Left side (my left) and window is on the wall to the my left) So this weird and very bright white ball of light enters threw the window and moves up to the ceiling and makes it's way to the left corner of the room farthest away from me, it the stays in the corner for several seconds and then seems to fade out threw the corner and dissapears, weird huh? Kinda freaky too, I woke my gf up straight after.

Also note there is no road near that window and my room is up high (Top floor of a 2 story house).

I believe you saw something, Don't want to sound nuts but, I have had experiences in my day. I might have been a CEO at a laboratory but I did work contracts for cover up. Laugh away!Before I deleted my profile from here it was right on the money,I have been in Martial arts(extensive training/spec ops) as well as physics. I also worked as a chemical engineer in dual roles. I have a lot of schooling, I was ahead and skipped grades, I was also made fun of. I got into a lot of fights growing up, I am well rounded and constantly like to learn new things.

I will close this talk with this, I was closed minded until i was faced with hard facts.

Proven fact, If you are closed minded, you tend to be bitter. A free thinker is an artist, a scientist, a do-good person, a spiritualist, a healer. I have seen Tibetan Monks heal people, just because you havent seen it does not mean it did not happen. The more you want to know I say this, Study theology, study all religions. I was catholic as a youth, now i am a free thinker.  Knowledge is being supressed, I do not want to sound like one of these conspiracy wacko's. Just stating I have witnessed, help cover up/formulate and use theory's. Like my old profile said, got out of it because of stress. Aside from physics I was working on cures for cancer, autism, and even alzheimer's.  Autism and alzheimers was shut down, I do have an over the counter formula, try me!

anyone know anyone with the affliction? If caught at an early age autism in children can be 80% cured.

Sorry to go off on a rant but I try not to associate myself with closed minded people.

With free thinking, comes knowledge, power respect, spiritualism.  If we taught the REAL history in schools and all religions, science and art, We would live in a better place.

I will say this, I was raised Catholic, went to Catholic school. I changed! Enuff said! so don't be bashing my bud!

dpmnymkrprez said:
ArtofAngels said:

Okay this happened the other night and my old mate dpmnymkrprez made me wanna post this due to his previous thread about believing in aliens and stuff.

Anywho's this will be hard to explain, but basically the other night (Approx. 3 nights ago) I was lying in bed listening to music on my Ipod whilst my Girlfriend was sleeping (around 1am I recall) and I had my eyes open, I saw this weird light come into the room from the window on my Left, (Picture King size bed, I'm lying on the Left side (my left) and window is on the wall to the my left) So this weird and very bright white ball of light enters threw the window and moves up to the ceiling and makes it's way to the left corner of the room farthest away from me, it the stays in the corner for several seconds and then seems to fade out threw the corner and dissapears, weird huh? Kinda freaky too, I woke my gf up straight after.

Also note there is no road near that window and my room is up high (Top floor of a 2 story house).

I believe you saw something, Don't want to sound nuts but, I have had experiences in my day. I might have been a CEO at a laboratory but I did work contracts for cover up. Laugh away!Before I deleted my profile from here it was right on the money,I have been in Martial arts(extensive training/spec ops) as well as physics. I also worked as a chemical engineer in dual roles. I have a lot of schooling, I was ahead and skipped grades, I was also made fun of. I got into a lot of fights growing up, I am well rounded and constantly like to learn new things.

I will close this talk with this, I was closed minded until i was faced with hard facts.

Proven fact, If you are closed minded, you tend to be bitter. A free thinker is an artist, a scientist, a do-good person, a spiritualist, a healer. I have seen Tibetan Monks heal people, just because you havent seen it does not mean it did not happen. The more you want to know I say this, Study theology, study all religions. I was catholic as a youth, now i am a free thinker. Knowledge is being supressed, I do not want to sound like one of these conspiracy wacko's. Just stating I have witnessed, help cover up/formulate and use theory's. Like my old profile said, got out of it because of stress. Aside from physics I was working on cures for cancer, autism, and even alzheimer's. Autism and alzheimers was shut down, I do have an over the counter formula, try me!

anyone know anyone with the affliction? If caught at an early age autism in children can be 80% cured.

Sorry to go off on a rant but I try not to associate myself with closed minded people.

With free thinking, comes knowledge, power respect, spiritualism. If we taught the REAL history in schools and all religions, science and art, We would live in a better place.

I will say this, I was raised Catholic, went to Catholic school. I changed! Enuff said! so don't be bashing my bud!

I believe it was said best in

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955), "Science, Philosophy and Religion: a Symposium", 1941

souixan said:
dpmnymkrprez said:
ArtofAngels said:

Okay this happened the other night and my old mate dpmnymkrprez made me wanna post this due to his previous thread about believing in aliens and stuff.

Anywho's this will be hard to explain, but basically the other night (Approx. 3 nights ago) I was lying in bed listening to music on my Ipod whilst my Girlfriend was sleeping (around 1am I recall) and I had my eyes open, I saw this weird light come into the room from the window on my Left, (Picture King size bed, I'm lying on the Left side (my left) and window is on the wall to the my left) So this weird and very bright white ball of light enters threw the window and moves up to the ceiling and makes it's way to the left corner of the room farthest away from me, it the stays in the corner for several seconds and then seems to fade out threw the corner and dissapears, weird huh? Kinda freaky too, I woke my gf up straight after.

Also note there is no road near that window and my room is up high (Top floor of a 2 story house).

Proven fact, If you are closed minded, you tend to be bitter. A free thinker is an artist, a scientist, a do-good person, a spiritualist, a healer. I have seen Tibetan Monks heal people, just because you havent seen it does not mean it did not happen. The more you want to know I say this, Study theology, study all religions. I was catholic as a youth, now i am a free thinker. Knowledge is being supressed, I do not want to sound like one of these conspiracy wacko's. Just stating I have witnessed, help cover up/formulate and use theory's. Like my old profile said, got out of it because of stress. Aside from physics I was working on cures for cancer, autism, and even alzheimer's. Autism and alzheimers was shut down, I do have an over the counter formula, try me!

With free thinking, comes knowledge, power respect, spiritualism. If we taught the REAL history in schools and all religions, science and art, We would live in a better place.

I believe it was said best in

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955), "Science, Philosophy and Religion: a Symposium", 1941

PERFECT! Thank you!

I don't think thats crazy at all. Most people think I am crazy because I swear I see, as I call "The Man in White Pants." Since I was a sophmore in highschool I would occasionally see a man wearing white pants. The first time I saw him I screamed and all my friends thought I had lost it.

this is kinda nutty... i think?

this has happend a couple times..

i'll sleep with my eye's like half open, my eyelids are twiching and im dreaming at the same time, while looking around in my room,like left and right really fast.......its kinds creepy i'd imagine.. but any who...it was this one time i quit smoking bud,right,and i'd have these crazy ass dreams..like F*CKING CRAZY ONES..its kind of a frantic moment cause im half awake and im still dreaming ... its pretty scary cause im trying to tell myself to wake up and im not..for a while there I honestly thought i'd been abducted by aliens b4 i knew what was happening...kinda wierd i guess..

damn, it honestly gives me chills just thinking about it.

ps im funked up right now, but the drank dont make me a stupid liar ..lol im serious!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY