By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Shatters Expectations (YES, Finally!)

DonFerrari said:
John Lucas expectations weren't met.

Should we make 10 threads for each game you predicted higher to serve you crow?

1 prediction of 1mil wasnt met (in 3 days), nobody agreed with him. As for this thread, Many predicted either W101 Levels of sales or Lifetime of 400k-800k.

This thread is deserving of delivering Crow. Big difference. 

I can understand if nintendo fans agreed with John, but they didn't. Only optimistic predictions i seen are 500k-600k FW by a few people, and Sales might actually be close to that including Digital.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
DonFerrari said:
John Lucas expectations weren't met.

Should we make 10 threads for each game you predicted higher to serve you crow?

1 prediction of 1mil wasnt met (in 3 days), nobody agreed with him. As for this thread, Many predicted either W101 Levels of sales or Lifetime of 400k-800k.

This thread is deserving of delivering Crow. Big difference. 

I can understand if nintendo fans agreed with John, but they didn't. Only optimistic predictions i seen are 500k-600k FW by a few people, and Sales might actually be close to that including Digital.

Yep, not enough craziness in vgc for that.

But after your barrage of hype threads if the game don't get close to 500k fw ww and 1M first month you know there will be a lot of attack threads.

I didn't predict sales for it, but so far numbers seem really good although whatching the gameplay trailer it didn't look like my type of game. But in the absence of shooters it will be a improvement in variety and also uniquiness to shooters. But imho the game looks like a MP mini game on the trailer, I'm happy that at least people playing it are having a blast of fan.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."