By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Microsoft expects a defeat in February NPD

Zero Hero said:
ils411 said:
^if you ask me, the ps3 and the 360 both won as they both registered over 40% sales growth vs the same period last year.
You take your common sense and GTFO!! This is about finger pointing, jeers, and fanboyism.

rofl you got it right man.... death, destruction, anarchy ftw!!

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

MS said last month that they would have shortages in Jan/Feb and they would probably be trailing the PS3. Don't see why this is a shock. I was surprised to see VGChartz having Xbox up for the month as well. I would wager that it will probably be a near tie in March (maybe even squeek a win who knows).

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

Would they really be cutting the price if they couldn't keep up to demand as it is?

Retrasado said:
Zero Hero said:
ils411 said:
^if you ask me, the ps3 and the 360 both won as they both registered over 40% sales growth vs the same period last year.
You take your common sense and GTFO!! This is about finger pointing, jeers, and fanboyism.

rofl you got it right man.... death, destruction, anarchy ftw!!

Cake ftw!

on a more important point, should i have a pizza for dinner tonight?

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

I think that VGC IS WAY HIGH on PS3. Which... could spell bad news for the 360 numbers, as they look like they will be even lower.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.