By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Microsoft expects a defeat in February NPD

damkira said:
sharky2 said:

PS3 sucks a big piece of shit, you fucking liar.

I wouldn't know.. I haven't played it long enough to form an opinion. My post was about the lackluster sales of the Xbox 360. None of it was a lie. If you want to visit major retailers online, you will also see that they have an abundant supply of 360s.

No fucking shit! I agree. What are you bitching about?

If you're saying MS has no excuse for being outsold in MARCH I agree. But just shut your fucking mouth with all your attacks and swearing, cram your PS3 up your ass and go outside.

I'm so sick of you fucking PS3 fanboys attacks and rabid insults and I'm not taking it anymore. You all act like 360 killed your mom, meanwhile nobody even defends 360.

Around the Network
sharky2 said:
damkira said:

They're just making excuses for poor sales. I just visited Amazon, Gamestop.com and Bestbuy.com. Three versions of the Xbox 360 are all available at all three outlets.. Yet, the Wii cannot be obtained through normal means on any of those sites. You can walk into any electronics store and buy an Xbox 360. Sales of that system received boosts from the release of Halo 3 and the Winter holidays. Now its over. The RROD problems coupled with the victory of Blu-ray have really destroyed sales of the Xbox 360.

PS3 sucks a big piece of shit, you fucking liar.

It might just be a brilliant intuition of mine, but somehow I don't think Sharky2 will last until his 100th post.

Same fate that ultimately ended "sharky". :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Enjoy your permaban. If I were a mod I would undo Ioi's ban he put on your original account and permaban that one too... I would be a good moderator... CAN I GET A NOMINATION!!!! I'll do anything to be a mod!!!(J/k)

"Supply Constraints" is going to become a joke in the industry now. 360 clearly does not have supply constraint. I too can find one in any store that sells them. What the 360 is suffering from is "sales constraint".

Reminds me of when Jack Tretton was claiming the PS3 had supply constraint because sales were so high and offered that ridiculous reward if anyone could find one on store shelves.

In both cases here, I can only respond to them "You only wish."

PooperScooper said:
Enjoy your permaban. If I were a mod I would undo Ioi's ban he put on your original account and permaban that one too... I would be a good moderator... CAN I GET A NOMINATION!!!! I'll do anything to be a mod!!!(J/k)

Thats funny, because while I did flip out, you'tre the one who should be banned, you abusive asshole.

It's like all you guys can do is write essays on how much 360 suck. If PS3 is so great why dont you go fucking play it for a change and get off this fucking board with your attacks 

Around the Network
Gamerace said:
"Supply Constraints" is going to become a joke in the industry now. 360 clearly does not have supply constraint. I too can find one in any store that sells them. What the 360 is suffering from is "sales constraint".

Reminds me of when Jack Tretton was claiming the PS3 had supply constraint because sales were so high and offered that ridiculous reward if anyone could find one on store shelves.

OH WOW WRITE ME ANOTHER ESSAY BUDDY WOW360 is GONNA LOSE BY A WHOLE 5%. WOW THATS REALLY GOING TO KILL ITS 5.8 MILLION LEAD. OH NO, POST ANOTHER TEN MILLION POSTS ABOUT HOW YOU REALLY HATE THE XBOX 360 JACKASS.

I wonder where all you guys were when PS3 was selling 60k a month. That was fine of course, PS3 was in great shape.. 

I think a few people are missing what MS is saying when they say "very healthy". MS expects there to be absolutely 0 stock issues by the time April begins, but that doesn't mean they are claiming that March will be affected by "supply constraints" to a significant degree. Basically, they want to have something to cover for them in the event that sales don't go all the way up to expected levels, and they figure with GTA coming in April they can't be emberassed then because the units are guarenteed to move. But, at the same time, they're also saying that they do expect a significant recovery in system sales.

Really, the underlying issue isn't a problem with supply, it's their business model. I don't know if they are trying very hard to clear out old inventory with the core or if they think having a low-end option is affecting their bottom-line positively, but there was never a real lack of supply. They had plenty of machines, they just chose not to put hard drives in a large enough number of them.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

sharky2 said:

No fucking shit! I agree. What are you bitching about?

If you're saying MS has no excuse for being outsold in MARCH I agree. But just shut your fucking mouth with all your attacks and swearing, cram your PS3 up your ass and go outside.

I'm so sick of you fucking PS3 fanboys attacks and rabid insults and I'm not taking it anymore. You all act like 360 killed your mom, meanwhile nobody even defends 360.

Get off this board you abusive fucks.

I think that perhaps you should seek some counseling. You obviously have a problem with anger management and seem to be very detached from reality. I never insulted the Xbox 360 and simply said that the "supply contraints" are not a real issue. This is a video game sales website. We analyze sales of consoles here.. Clearly, you don't understand that. I don't own a PS3. You should read messages before replying to them.

Gamerace said:

You know what's a joke in this industry? You.

Can PS3 get Orange Box over 20 FPS yet? That game only came out in 2004. Lap that Sony shit up and tell em you love it buddy! It' Emotion Engine part 2!

sharky2 said:

bla bla bla.....