By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Microsoft expects a defeat in February NPD

Ail said:
The stock issue resolved by April is a BS excuse.
Since the beginning of March you can find all the SKUs of Xbox360 in healthy supply at most shops...

Beginning of March. Yes. Beginning of March. This upcoming is FEBRUARY NPD. I agree, there should be no excuse for March from 360 (assuming stock holds up the last two weeks). CG trailers from Sony are BS.

Around the Network

They're just making excuses for poor sales. I just visited Amazon, Gamestop.com and Bestbuy.com. Three versions of the Xbox 360 are all available at all three outlets.. Yet, the Wii cannot be obtained through normal means on any of those sites. You can walk into any electronics store and buy an Xbox 360. Sales of that system received boosts from the release of Halo 3 and the Winter holidays. Now its over. The RROD problems coupled with the victory of Blu-ray have really destroyed sales of the Xbox 360.

damkira said:

They're just making excuses for poor sales. I just visited Amazon, Gamestop.com and Bestbuy.com. Three versions of the Xbox 360 are all available at all three outlets.. Yet, the Wii cannot be obtained through normal means on any of those sites. You can walk into any electronics store and buy an Xbox 360. Sales of that system received boosts from the release of Halo 3 and the Winter holidays. Now its over. The RROD problems coupled with the victory of Blu-ray have really destroyed sales of the Xbox 360.

PS3 sucks a big piece of shit, you fucking liar.

Has MS ever explained why they had a "supply constraint" in the first place?

^ The ps3 may suck a big piece of shit, but i shudder to think what the 360 sucks if its being outsold by 50k a week by said shit sucker.

Around the Network
damkira said:

Yeah, in March, liar.

Stop making excuses because the PS3 is a piece of shit that can barely sell. Even though Sony practically gives them away now and it's the succesor to the most popular console ever.

Oh, bugf fucking whoop, PS3 actually sells more than 80k now, wow, incredible. Too bad it stioll sells like fucking dogshit in Japan. Too bad in two weeks 360 is going to beat it's ass just like before. 

sharky2 said:

PS3 sucks a big piece of shit, you fucking liar.

I wouldn't know.. I haven't played it long enough to form an opinion. My post was about the lackluster sales of the Xbox 360. None of it was a lie. If you want to visit major retailers online, you will also see that they have an abundant supply of 360s. 

Oh wow, 50k a month when 360 isn't in stock. Too bad pS3 was already outsold by 5.8 million because 360 is more popular. That's even with a terrible RROD issue. PS3 cant outsell a console that doesn't fucking work. What a joke PS3 is.

sharky2 said:
damkira said:

Yeah, in March, liar.

Stop making excuses because the PS3 is a piece of shit that can barely sell. Even though Sony practically gives them away now and it's the succesor to the most popular console ever.

Oh, bugf fucking whoop, PS3 actually sells more than 80k now, wow, incredible. Too bad it stioll sells like fucking dogshit in Japan. Too bad in two weeks 360 is going to beat it's ass just like before.

So Sony is giving ps3s away by selling them for $399/499?

Hahaha. I don't ever want to hear 360 fans crying about how Pro Sony sony fans are.